𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 𝙤𝙛 4)

Oct, 13th, 1978

Oct, 13th, 1978

"We're too late. We have to lock the town in time now," one of the members of the Society Against Evil said. She mentioned that she was the one with blonde hair from Sam's dream, or whatever it was.

They all crouch down, each facing a different direction, before opening their mouths. A yellow beam shoots out of her mouth, creating a shield for the town. After completing this action, they stand back up. "The rest of the guardians will be arriving soon," she says.

"I've got them," Calliope says, drawing a sword and swiftly running off. Meanwhile, the other two members walk towards the church and open its doors, revealing the carnival master engaged in some sort of spirit-powered activity. "I knew you would come," he says, motioning for them to approach and engage in a fight. Without hesitation, they launch themselves at him and begin the battle.

The girl attempts to strike the carnival master with her two knives, but her efforts prove futile as he slaps her to the ground. Simultaneously, the other boy tries to employ a different weapon, only to be thwarted as the carnival master seizes him by the throat. "Not today, boy," the carnival master taunts, subsequently snapping the bones in the boy's neck. Witnessing this, the girl rallies back and attacks with her knives, successfully hitting the carnival master's throat. This causes him to release his grip on the boy and stumble backward. Seizing the moment, she swiftly stabs one of the artifacts before checking the boy's pulse.

However, the crystals provided by the witches aid the carnival master in rising once more, and he chuckles sinisterly. The sound of his laughter causes the girl to freeze in her tracks, a chilling sensation coursing through her at the sound.

"You can't kill me, Jael," he taunts with a malevolent grin. "I possess the life stones." His words infuriated her, driving her to launch an attack. However, as she moves towards him, he manages to stab her. "All your sacrifices are in vain," he mocks cruelly. In response, a surge of determination courses through her. With a fierce expression, she opens her mouth and unleashes a yellow beam that engulfs him, encasing him within a crystalline prison of yellow and amber hues.

(Author's Note: No problem at all! I'm glad you were able to write despite the rain and your belongings getting soaked. Feel free to continue with your story whenever you're ready!)