𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 4)

It's now been 30 minutes since Sam and Mindy used the harp, and everybody was waiting to see what was going to happen, but nothing was happening

It's now been 30 minutes since Sam and Mindy used the harp, and everybody was waiting to see what was going to happen, but nothing was happening. "Not to be a dick, but shouldn't something be happening right now, guys?" Chad asks.

"Please work. Please work. Please work," Sam begs and prays while going over to sit on the couch with the others.

"It better work. Hopefully," Quinn says, also praying that it had worked for them and didn't just scam them.

"It's strange. I did exactly what it said. I stroked it three times and thought of the person who wanted to come back. I don't know why it isn't working," Sam says, worrying with every passing second.

"I'm just hoping the person we bring back helps us move forward and doesn't hold the group back," Tara says, crossing her arms. (Author's Note: I swear that wasn't for Amber, but it might as well have been a call out to her)

"Like if I had died, I would be pissed too. But seriously, they better not be so angry that they refuse to help," Tara explains before their attention is drawn by a knock on the door in the lounge.

They get up and walk to the door, opening it to see just a briefcase sitting there. "Hello, is anyone there?" Sam says, grabbing the briefcase before looking up to see who dropped it off.

"Come on, let's take it inside," Tara says as they walk back into the lounge to put the box on the table.

"I know who that belonged to," Mortimer says, pointing at the briefcase, which catches the attention of the others once more.

"Huh?" Sam asks, confused by how Mortimer knew one of the victims in this situation.

"Some deadbeat insurance salesman," Mortimer explained.

"So you know who this case belongs to? How do you know?" Mindy questions.

"I mean, I used to. He used to live in this town," Mortimer explains himself as they open the briefcase to reveal drawings. Everybody picks up some of the drawings before they hear a noise and see a familiar face... (Author's Note: Fangirls and fanboys, here is your moment!)