𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: I'm BACK, guys!!!!!! Two to Three chapters all today! So get excited!)

Some man with a multifaceted mask emerges from a cat's mouth, which serves as the entry to the funhouse for the group. Surprisingly, it turns out to be Willie from the drawings. He currently wears an angry expression on his mask.

"A few rules before you... suffer," Willie says with a deep, threatening voice before groaning for some uncertain reason. Suddenly, he changes the expression of his mask to an excited one, leaving the group wide-eyed in shock and confusion.

"At the end of the hall is an elevator. You can enter one at a time or—" Willie continued to speak with a calm and excited expression, but the group tuned out when they realized that Willie was different from the other monsters. He was one of the four monsters of his own kind, leaving everyone in shock.

"Y'all see what I'm seeing, right?" Quinn trails off as everybody nods beside her, humming in agreement.

"I feel bipolar just watching this," Mindy mumbles as the group continues to watch Willie talking, but it feels like they're in a trance, not really listening to him.

"I'll rip your guts out with a fishhook," Willie says as he turns his expression to his angry mask, but then he groans and roars as he changes his expression again.

Willie says excitedly, 'The elevator will spew you into a room that you must solve quickly," but he changes his expression once more.

"Oh my god, this feels like a one-man show. It probably is one, I just can't fucking tell if it is because he switches his fucking mask for the 10th fucking time," Ethan mumbles to Chad, getting tired but amused by the mask swapping.

"I agree, but it's so intriguing. Also, you know you had other words to use besides the one-curse word limit," Chad mumbles back to Ethan, but Ethan just thinks about it for a second and then shrugs it off.

"Every few minutes, I'll spin the dial of minutes, and whatever room it lands on... I WILL ENTER AND TAKE ONE OF YOU OUT BACK FOR PUNISHMENT," Willie says with an excited expression but changes it once again to an angry expression and starts almost yelling.

"Now a red light may flash from time to time, and when you're in a room, you must get into the elevator within five seconds. Let's have some horrible fun. Tickets, please. Please hurry," Willie says in a hurry with a shy but excited expression as they hand him the tickets before entering the funhouse one at a time.

Ethan goes first and lands in a colorful/candy-like room with a bunch of balloons, tape, and stuff before Chad and Mindy enter the same room with him. As he goes over to read the note, it says, "That wretched woman hid all five of my treats. Put them back where they belong."

Before he starts popping some balloons to find pieces of candy to put in the candy collection, which should be nicely ordered, he explains it to Chad and Quinn, who understand what to do and start popping balloons with needles and their bodies each finding some candy in the balloons.