𝙒𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: It's time for the monster's backstory

(Author's Note: It's time for the monster's backstory. This chapter is meant to recover from the last one.)

Aug 21, 1978

The church is glowing as three witches perform some kind of ritual inside, while the carnival master watches from the shadows while reading a book/speech.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first witch with long hair is shown in a graveyard, using her magic to seduce a man, which works as she and the man have a steamy session. Afterward, she pulls away and hurriedly asks him a request, "I need you to love me more than you love your wife."

"I do," he says quickly, which makes her let go of him and gain some energy and power. In an instant, he turns into bones, screaming in pain.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The second blonde witch was in a club, dancing on a pole, capturing the attention of a random man who starts throwing money at her as she continues her performance.

The second witch suddenly stops and puts one of her boots on his leg, looking straight at him. "I want all your money, you greedy pig," she says while caressing his cheek. Then, with a shocking display of power, she drains his life and soul out of him as he screams in pain and horror.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The last witch walks up to a young lady, saying, "I knew you'd come." They stand inside her ritual circle, surrounded by all her potions and magical items placed beside them.

"One of you took my brother, and I want him back now!" the young lady yells, but the witch quickly grabs her throat, stopping her from talking.

"No. I get what I want," the witch says, holding an ancient-like necklace in her other hand. With a sinister intent, she draws the lady's youth from her, making her much older than she was. As she lets go, the witch feels herself gaining more energy and power, while the lady touches her now wrinkly skin in shock and despair.

"BOO!" The witch says, enjoying the lady's fright as she runs off in terror. The witch revels in her newfound energy and power, feeling triumphant after the encounter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They continue the ritual in the church, each witch holding some sticks in their hands, while the carnival master guides them in a dark incantation to curse the town and everyone in it. 

(Author's Note: Who do you think might die in this third-to-last episode?)