𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: WTF! Angus Cloud, the dude from Euphoria, passed away

(Author's Note: WTF! Angus Cloud, the dude from Euphoria, passed away... RIP. But why? :(            )

Oct 13, 1977

Mortimer was reading a random book while leaning on his motorcycle when out of nowhere, a van emerged from a cloud of blue smoke and electricity. This caught the attention of a man who looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s, licking a lollipop.

The carnival master exits the van with something in his hand. He leans on the ground and pulls the object out, then throws it in the air, revealing a black and white tent with a clown's mouth at the entry. The man and Mortimer had seen all of this unfold, and the man with the lollipop steps forward to approach the carnival master.

"Hey, Mister. Do you need a hand?" the man asks the carnival master, putting his lollipop away.

"I think it's you who needs a hand, Willie," the carnival master says, still not making eye contact with the man named Willie.

"How do you know my name?" Willie asked, confused about how the carnival master knew his name.

"I know a lot about you, Willie. I know your wife thinks you're the biggest mistake she made in her life, and you haven't sold an insurance plan in weeks. How's that conversation gonna go?" The Carnival Master said, turning towards Willie and walking closer while pulling out a small trance wheel.

"But I have another option. Right now, I need a fun house man," the carnival master pointed to the tent he had pulled out earlier.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Willie took the trance wheel and placed it on a table, he began to spin it. The faster he spun it, the more his emotions seemed to intensify. His frustration turned into anger, but strangely, he couldn't stop himself from laughing as if the item had a mesmerizing effect on him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bank called. They didn't receive a payment, you loser," Willie's wife yelled at him while he tapped on the table, not facing her, with a bunch of faces on his head. It was like he wore a multi-face mask, similar to Two-Face.

"Nice to meet you too, Darling...."  Willie said pulling a gun out on his wife before turning to her slowly and pulling the trigger.

(Author's Note: I'm going to school in two days...pray for me. I will still be writing while in school since I know you guys probably have school too later, but I'm starting as a freshman in high school, so I'm praying for good luck. Also, who do you think might die in this episode....)