𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: This chapter is out early because I didn't post that time I went to the movies so I wanted to actually make up for that, and I want to post two chapters today

(Author's Note: This chapter is out early because I didn't post that time I went to the movies so I wanted to actually make up for that, and I want to post two chapters today. So yeah. Also, I wanted to get these chapters out of the way since you guys will be going through a whirl with the 4th part.)

While everybody was thinking and talking in the lounge room, discussing the box or their chances of survival, Sam felt the guilt resurfacing from earlier. She observed how everybody coping with Anika's death and how they were all coping with everything that had been happening.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," Sam said, excusing herself from the lounge quickly, as everybody just nodded.

Samantha then ran out of the lounge before standing outside, looking at the sky, trying to take a breath. However, her moment of solitude got ruined when she heard some voices calling out to her. She looked back down at everything in front of her and followed the voice, which got closer and closer.

As she followed the voices, she felt a wave of déjà vu hit her, as if she had been in this situation before and knew where she was going.

As she kept walking, now moving straightforwardly, she stopped in front of a few chains that were covering something. Looking up, she saw a familiar devil mask entrance and a realization struck her - she had been down this path before. It was the church where everything had started, where she met the society against evil people who now had her friends caught in this suicide mission.

But the church was now glowing inside with an eerie blue light, and blue smoke was billowing out of its entrance. Sam stood there, watching the scene before her, as if she was in a trance, unable to move or look away. The surreal sight was both mesmerizing and unsettling.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey, guys, come over! We need to talk and figure this out," Tara called out to the group, referring to the box that she and Mindy were discussing while everyone else was engaged in their previous conversation.

"We're almost out of time, and the only thing we have figured out about this box is that it can help us while we're dealing with all of this. So, it must be more important than what we actually think of it," Tara theorized, concern evident in her voice.

"And the only clues we've got are these coins, these pictures, and that strange shape, which was the same thing on Sam's bag from earlier before we came to this dumpster fire of a place," Tara added, her tone a mix of frustration and determination. The group gathered around her, trying to make sense of the situation and the mysterious box that seemed to hold the key to their survival.