𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 4 𝙤𝙛 4)

They finally made it to the lounge and sat down on the couch. Silence filled the air until Samantha said, "I say we split up again and just discuss among ourselves," to which everybody agreed before splitting off.

As they all split into groups of two, Tara, Anika, Chad, and Ethan were talking in the corner by the door. "So, how were your dynamics, guys?" Tara asked the other three.

"Well, everybody had found something at least. We all contributed together," Anika explained.

"I mean, Tara got bit, which sucks cause you did help, probably not as much as last time, but you did," Chad said, to which Tara reluctantly agreed, even though she didn't want that to be her status for this challenge.

On the other side, Amber grew tired of the two corner discussions as they were causing a division while the others were in a different mindset. "Guys, I'm fed up with this whole 'different corners' thing. What's the point at this point?" Amber whispered before standing up and yelling, "Can I say something?"

"I feel like the snake woman picked one of the weakest people and one of the strongest, who had been stacking – no offense, Tara, you're still the best. But it seems like everybody is just taking turns and not pulling their weight, and you two seem to do that the most," Amber said, which made everybody fall silent once again. While Tara on the side felt betrayed by Amber's words even though she didn't mean no offense.

"Let's just vote, and let the cards decide," Amber said, walking over to the couch.

"Well, Chad, do you have anything to say to defend yourself?" Sam asked as Chad placed his hands on his hips. They all moved towards the couch and took their seats, waiting for Chad's response.

"I feel like I can be an extra help for this team. First, I didn't get bitten. Second, I'm the strongest member of the team, so for anything that requires physical assistance, I'm your guy. And third, I may not be smarter than anyone else here, but I can still contribute and help, no matter what," Chad explained, trying to defend himself.

"Well, the first person to be into the challenge is the DareDevil, understood?" Calliope said, holding up Chad's card, and Chad nodded in understanding.

"Which leaves only one slot," Calliope explained.

"Mortimer, how do you feel about this?" Mindy asked, noticing that he was just standing on the side.

"I mean, the voting stuff's her idea," Mortimer says, shifting the question onto Calliope.

"Calliope, do we have to keep doing this?" Wes asks.

"It must be done," says Calliope with an emotionless expression.

Here are some (Not All) of the votes of some people:

Chad voted for Amber.

Ethan voted for Amber.

Wes voted for Himself.

Anika voted for Tara.

Amber voted for Quinn.

"I will now shuffle. Are you ready?" Calliope announces. As she shuffles the votes, the group becomes a little anxious, unsure of who will be chosen to participate in the challenge with Chad. Calliope draws a card, conceals it, and then flips it around.