𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: Each chapter now has parts, and there are backstories for almost every monster

(Author's Note: Each chapter now has parts, and there are backstories for almost every monster.  This first part is the backstory of the monster coming up.)

Dec 31, 1977

"It's Cindy. Just checking to see if you're still coming. It's almost ten. I didn't want to call your house, so I'm leaving a message at the office." A sweet lady says on the phone at a bar, surrounded by a lot of smoke. She's close to the person she's leaving the voicemail for.

After the call, she sat down in a booth and started playing cards by herself, still waiting for that particular person. However, she quickly got bored with the game and started looking around the bar, eagerly anticipating the arrival of her companion. As she waited, a lady slid a napkin toward Cindy.

"Miss, this is for you," the lady says before leaving the booth, leaving Cindy looking confused.
Cindy picks up the napkin, sliding it close to herself, and turns it over to read what was written. As she reads the words on the napkin, her eyes turn from tired to frightened.

As Cindy reads the word "WHORE!" written in bright red and underlined on the napkin, a mix of shock and hurt washes over her face. She feels a wave of embarrassment and humiliation as she wonders who could have left such a hurtful message for her.

Feeling the weight of the hurtful message, Cindy drops the crumpled napkin back onto the table, no longer able to bear its presence. Just as she does, a chilling sensation prickles the back of her neck, causing her to turn around. Her gaze meets the eyes of a group of familiar girls, their expressions filled with a knowing look. Unease grips Cindy as she recognizes the faces. Their presence, coupled with their unsettling stares, sends shivers down her spine. Instinctively, she turns away, her heart pounding in her chest. Without a second thought, Cindy swiftly walks through the bar, navigating through the crowd, feeling a sense of urgency pushing her forward. She reaches the back exit and, without hesitation. 

As Cindy tries to make sense of the situation, the smaller lady confronts her with accusations that are both shocking and false. "Bitch, trying to sleep with my husband!" she yells, her anger evident in her voice. Without giving Cindy a chance to explain, the lady throws a punch, landing a brutal blow that sends Cindy sprawling to the ground. Stunned and disoriented, Cindy struggles to get up, but the other lady joins in, adding more kicks and punches. Which leaves Cindy helpless on the ground as she tried to breathe.

As the smaller lady crouches down, she grabs Cindy's face, her anger still palpable. She shows Cindy a message that she had left for the lady's husband, seemingly as proof of her accusation. 

"Stay away," the lady warns, her voice filled with venom and hurt. With a final show of aggression, she drops Cindy to the ground and delivers a painful kick to her side. Cindy groans in pain and coughs, feeling utterly defenseless.

The two women then leave the alley and head back into the bar, leaving Cindy behind, battered and hurting. The pain is not only physical but also emotional, as she grapples with the unfairness of the situation.

As she helped herself up, the carnival master walked from behind the corner towards Cindy before bending down next to her. "I can give you whatever you want," he said, making Cindy jump in fear a little.

"All you have to do is take my hand," he said, trying to persuade the poor girl. Cindy looked away as he held his hand out, clutching two orange-ish and brown-ish gems that glowed blue. Slowly, Cindy took his hand, still avoiding any eye contact with him.

As she took his hand, she grabbed the gems from his palm, but as she did, blue smoke flowed into her body, causing a transformation into some type of reptile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How did she think she was gonna get away with that?" the shorter lady said to her friend as Cindy reentered the front entrance of the bar. However, Cindy was now fully covered and hidden, likely trying to conceal her reptilian transformation.

"Yeah, I mean, really? Did she think we wouldn't find out?" the friend said, picking up a cigarette to smoke. She turned to see Cindy, then turned back to her friend.

"Absolutely-" The shorter lady was interrupted by her friend, who pointed out Cindy, saying, "But she's back for more." They both watched Cindy cautiously, curious about her return and the purpose behind it.

"Bitch! I told you-" The shorter lady began, but she stopped mid-sentence when Cindy revealed herself, and everything fell silent. Cindy looked different than before. As the silence filled the air, Cindy seized her chance and pounced on the woman, biting her, while her friend screamed and tried to intervene, and others watched in shock.

She was now the SNAKEWOMAN.

(Author's Note: I understand this was short, but since I didn't post yesterday, I decided to include backstories as part of the story. Also, I expanded the scene with additional words to add more detail. That's why it may appear as if I copied and pasted or wrote more. Also, How do you feel about this snake woman?)