𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: Somehow, I haven't gone to Florida at all, so it's quite funny, hahaha

(Author's Note: Somehow, I haven't gone to Florida at all, so it's quite funny, hahaha... But I got my hair done - braids, of course. Also, my hair was going a little crazy, since my black self is crazy.)

"Sweet Lord... JESUS, HOLY FUCK!" Mindy stops mid-sentence but yells when she sees all types of dolls in the shop: broken, creepy, concerning, and scattered. I mean, it is a dollmaker's shop, but still, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

"This journey gets worse and worse," Amber says, groaning while fanning herself.

"Guys, it says I've hidden the Maiden of Madness behind three tests: one of fear, one of pain, and one of blood. For the trial of fear, hit the switch and then place your hand inside the chute for ten seconds. So, uh, this garbage disposal," Sam reads as they make it to the dirty garbage disposal, about to discuss who was going to accept the challenge.

"I-I'll do it," Quinn volunteers, which makes everybody's eyes set on her.

"You sure, Quinn?" Sam asks Quinn, just to see if she actually wanted to do it.

"I have to prove myself still, even if Ethan's not here..." Quinn trails off, her voice faltering as she mentions her now-dead brother's name.

"Yeah, let's do it," Quinn says.

Chad then pushes a button on the garbage disposal, causing it to make crumbling sounds that make everybody uncomfortable and unsure if Quinn should put her hand in the disposal.

"Quinn, are you sure you want to do this?" Chad asks, releasing the button as the group gives Quinn a look of concern.

"It's the challenge of fear. I'm the troublemaker. My dad didn't raise a bitch! I can do it," Quinn says, still going along with the act, trying to show her bravery and determination.

Quinn then takes her jacket off, handing it to Tara, and rolls up her dress sleeves. The sound of the garbage disposal makes her a little woozy, but she takes a breath in and out before putting her hand in the disposal.

"Come on, Quinn, you got this!" Tara cheers, which makes the rest of the group cheer along. Sam does a countdown to ten, and when the countdown is done, Quinn slowly takes her hand out of the disposal.

"Well, you still have your hand, it probably smells like shit though," Mindy tries to joke, attempting to lighten the tense moment as almost all of the group was worrying Quinn's hand was going to get cut off.

"At least you're okay," Chad reassures himself and the group, offering a sigh of relief.

Something then pops up by the side of the garbage disposal, which makes the group jump at the sound. Curious, they walk over to see a lever.

"Pull the lever if you can handle the pain. It's quite shocking how hard it is to hang on to," Mindy reads the note by the lever, relaying the message to the group.