𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 𝙤𝙛 4)

After Sam is done barricading the door, she retrieves some candy from her pockets

After Sam is done barricading the door, she retrieves some candy from her pockets. Since Shad had to fetch the mail/mailbox as per the clue she had gotten.

However, as she hears the door open, Sam quickly hides behind a table. Fortunately, she manages to do so in time, as it turns out to be the demon dog. The dog somehow spots her behind the table, but luck is on her side as she swiftly moves to the other side of the table. Unfortunately, this causes the dog to jump onto the cash register on the table, where it then stares down at Sam.

Despite the situation, Sam still has the candy in her hand. She decides to use it as a distraction for the demon dog. Holding up the candy, she captures the dog's attention, causing its focus to shift from her to the tempting treat. Seizing the opportunity, Sam gets to her feet and begins to move slowly around the store, strategically placing candy to divert the dog's attention and create a distraction.

"Hey, you little bitch, come and get a treat," Sam whisper-yells, tauntingly, before carefully placing the last piece of candy on the ground. The demon dog immediately darts toward the candy, allowing Sam the chance to make her escape. She quickly flees the drugstore, locking the door behind her to trap the dog inside. Despite the dog's growls of frustration, Sam remains undeterred and races to the front of the drugstore to retrieve the mail.

While retrieving the mail, Sam discovers a key along with a note. Just as she's processing this unexpected find, Calliope suddenly appears out of nowhere. Without warning, Calliope grabs Sam and urgently pulls her away to the chruch.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chad, do you see anything that could work as a beanbag?" Ethan asks, both of them scanning the room for potential solutions.

"I see a bucket with a rope and a lever on it. We could turn it into a game of 'toss the beanbag.' I'll handle the tossing since I've got the muscle for it, and you can be my trusty assistant," Chad suggests with a grin, to which Ethan responds with a matching smile.

Ethan proceeds to toss or kick the beanbags toward Chad, who exerts his leg strength to the fullest to catch and toss them back. Despite the struggle, Chad manages to keep the game going, with Ethan providing enthusiastic cheers and words of encouragement with each attempt. Though Chad curses each time he misses, Ethan's reassurances have a calming effect, motivating Chad to keep trying. His efforts eventually pay off as the bucket drops down from the rope, causing Ethan to become untied from his back in a near-tumble to the ground.

"OMG, I'm free! Wait, what's this?" Ethan exclaims with excitement before walking over to an object hidden under a blanket. He removes the blanket, revealing a series of very suggestive and sexual symbols.