𝟏𝟒. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

Abuse felt like fire hold, by the filthy spirits,
Yet society untold, still titled as girls !!!

Pihu came into her room,she saw that her luggage is kept near the dressing table.

'Ohho , I still need to unpack this luggage. I don't have much work now ,let me arrange it now'.

When she started unpacking her clothes, her eyes widened... her cheeks turned as red as a tomato. "Where did all this come from? I didn’t pack this, then who did?"

And then she found a note inside it.

Darling? I packed all those lingerie... nice, right? I know you love the color red, so I bought  different shades of it. Now keep them safe, and when you go on your honeymoon, set the place on fire by wearing them. I'm sure jiju couldn't control when he sees you in them. And make sure to make me an aunt soon.😉😉

Advance happy honeymoon babe !!

From your bestie
Mahi ❤️

"Oh, this Mahi... she could have given me a hint earlier that she packed all this. What if Raghav had found this note? I don’t even know if I’ll be able to wear all this in front of him in the future... I’m so embarrassed now, I can’t imagine how I’ll feel then." Pihu murmurs to herself blushing heavily.

After arranging all her clothes in the wardrobe, she decided to call her mother.

"Let me call mom... I haven’t talked to her since yesterday."Pihu murmurs .

On call :

'How are you my bacha??'Piyal asked her daughter.

Listening to her mother's voice ,her eyes become moist..

"I'm good, Mumma. How are you, and how’s Dad and Bhaiya?" She asked her.

"They’re all fine too, Pihu. But ever since you left, this house feels so empty."she says

"Don’t say that, Mom. I’ll come visit you in a few days. Please don’t be sad... Make sure Dad takes his medicine on time. Now that I’m not there to remind him constantly, now all responsibilities came on bhaiya." Pihu says sadly.

"Yes, your Bhaiya is giving him the medicines on time. You..."

They continued talking for a few more minutes...

In college,

In the staff room,

'Sir ,did you call me?' Ritu ask from the door.

Hearing her voice, Abhishek gives a creepy smile,' yes Ritu come inside..I was waiting for you'.

Ritu looks around the staff room carefully and notices that no other teacher is present except for him. Her heart begins to race as anxiety builds up. She hesitates for a moment but then takes small, cautious steps towards him, her palms slightly sweating.

'Come fast Ritu. There are some mistakes in your practical file and need to correct them' he ask impatiently with a authorative tone.

'Okay, sir." She takes the file from his hand, his fingers brushing against er intentionally. She quickly pulled her hand away.

As she takes the file, she breathes a little easier, thinking this must be the only reason he called her—just about the mistakes in her file.

"Where do you think you're going with that file? Correct it right here in front of me." He says in deep commanding voice.

Ritu gets startled and uncomfortable by his insistence trying to find a way out.

"But sir, I don't have a pen with me right now. I’ll take it to the class, make the corrections there, and return it to you."