NINETEEN; FINALLY

this was going to be a long walk..

razor sat alone in his room. he was dead silent. for a moment, he thought to himself, relapsing his brain against the moment that slipped passed his fingers. he sighed, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

agitated, he opened his room door, closing it as he leaned his body against the door. slowly, his mind gone blank. with his body pressed against the door, he slowly slid downward onto to cold wooden floor.

his heart throbbed painfully as he acknowledged bennett with mika. razor hated it. he hated feeling this moment of rage build up inside him. he wished nothing more but to seek the comfort and familiarity of the windwheel asters sweet potent scent and the warm graze against his hands.

lost in thought, razor has yet to notice the sound of a door opening. the sounds of footsteps approaching his door were deafening, but that didnt stop razor to finally notice the knock on his door.

he jolted, standing up from the cold floor. his hand reached out to the doorknob, but he paused. an upset expression sat still on his face as the scent of blueberries still lingered through the air.

"razor? are you in there?" bennett asked, feeling slightly worried.

no answer.

just before bennett was going to call out razor one more time, he paused.

the entire dorm smelt sour. with just one step inside, anyone wouldve backed away from the revolting scent. not to mention the cloudy gloomy atmosphere was awfully strong. no one would be able to stand it; everyone but bennett.

however, even this atmosphere was slowly suffocating him.

a lump was caught up in bennetts throat. his heart painfully throbbed as guilt clouded his state of thought. slowly, he pushed his hand away from the door, stumbling backwards as he looked briefly at the classic white door.

razor must be mad at me. bennett assumed, biting against his quivering lip as he fought the tears that were threatening to fall from his face.

just before bennett whisked himself away from the scene, the door suddenly swung open and a rough, cold familiar hand wrapped gently around his wrist, forcefully pulling him against the well sculpted figure. bennett shut his eyes tight, listening to the sound of the door shutting in front of him as he was enclosed with an overbearing scent of wolfhooks.

"r-razor.." bennett whimpered, feeling an arm snake around his waist, turning him around, while his back pressed against the white door. a hand steadily moved up his body and then to the side of his throat, leaving a hint of a lingering burning sensation against his skin.

bennetts mind became blurry. he gasped, feeling the graze of lips against his neck as razor's warm breath brushed against him. heat rushed through bennett's face as the color of rose pink coated his cheeks to the tips of his ears. he felt embarrassed being in this flustered state, but his mind was more invested on what was going to happen to him.

however, nothing happened. razor pulled back. his expression was flushed as a sudden moment of unsureness flooded his body. he looked away, covering his face as he felt culpable for what he was doing.

"bennett, im..sorry. razor didn't mean too." razor softly spoke, "seeing bennett with...someone else made razo—"

razor was immediately cut off. bennett's hands slowly reached out to razor, cupping razor's face. razor's expression softened, as his childhood best friend cried in front of him. slowly, bennett pulled razor into hug, collapsing into his embrace as he breathed in the scent he remembered the most.

"don't leave me like that..." bennett sobbed, "i-i thought you hated me."

razor's heart throbbed against his chest hearing those words escape bennett's mouth.

"razor will never hate you...and i wont leave because.." razor paused.

he smiled, pulling away from bennett. gently, he brought his hand to bennett's face, wiping away his tears as he leaned his head closer to bennett's.

he continued, only an inch apart from bennett's lips as he whispered,

"bennett, i love you"