INFO;

hi! before you start. i wanted to clarify some changes and story details up ahead, since my descriptions aren't always the best at explaining whats happening.

first: age?
its common for you guys to wonder the age groups so im going to explain all of their ages breifly. as you see in the description, they are in college, meaning the ages over 18+ or even 20+. however to me the ages are around 20+, just so you readers dont have troubles of me writing. and no, i never ever write anything mature involving minors.

second: mature?
this story is painfully and poorly planned out as i only started. if you guys are wondering..yes, this book may have heavy connections between bennett and razor or even xingqiu and chongyun. but dont hope for any of that sooner in the story...maybe later. if so i do end up writing something mature, i will give out warnings. (at the moment the mature lable will be disabled and will be turned on later on in the story)

⚠️ - warning for any triggering content below mentioned

third: regards to updating?
the problem about this story is that updates are slow. either i run into a writers block or even just in real life situations happen (i will frequently put up notices that this book is on pause!). updates may take a week or more so if you guys wonder what im doing its probably because of those reasons above. (definitely not playing genshin impact)

forth: spelling errors?
as an honest writer, english is my first language. however, errors are still visible and i will try my best fixing it to your expectation. as my grammar is actually pretty shit, i expect to get mistakes in my writing.

fifth: omegaverse? (feel free to skip if already knowing this info!)
many of you probably dont know what this is and by far this is understandable. basically to summarize it, its basically a huge group of people sorted out by ranks like omega, beta and alpha. just to clarify, summaries down below may not follow to what your used too, meaning my "type" of omgaverse is different to other writers. if not different to what your used too, then im glad we are both on the same page at understanding!

omegas are usually submissive and claim to seek ones touch from an alpha or beta. however in this story they arent going to be overall sensitive to alphas pheromones. instead, instinctive enough to run from any situation once given the chance. and like alphas, they have abilities that regular humans (betas) dont have. such as a heat cycle.

betas are more or less just regular humans. they cant sense or react to pheromones nor heats. basically they just roam around and care not to bother those of the lower and higher ranks. another thing is that betas dont have any sort of unique abilities.

alphas are dominate people who exist for their great power. most abuse this power while others dont and tend to just blend in with others. unlike other ranks, their physical attributes contribute to higher ranks in strength and many other types on which they decide on. just like omegas, their abilities arent just like regular humans. they have the ability to release pheromones that can be controlled by them but when they can get out of hand they can be proceeded as dangerous or even hungry for a strong connection.

thats all i would love to share with you guys! and if you have other questions about this fanfic, feel free to message me.
have fun reading!