𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Mature Content🔞🔞

After Pihu left Ritu’s room, a single tear slid down Ritu’s cheek as she sobs ,covering herself under the blanket.

Meanwhile, Pihu stood on her balcony, her mind swirling with concern and unease. The cool evening breeze brushed against her face, but her thoughts were elsewhere.

"Why is Ritu lying?" she wondered, frowning slightly.

"No one cries this much over a simple headache. Something else is definitely going on... But what? Maybe I should call Anisha... she might know what's really happening".

Without wasting any more time, Pihu pulled out her phone and dialed Anisha’s number, hoping for some answers. The phone rang a few times before a familiar cheerful voice greeted her.

“Hello, Bhabhi! How are you?” Anisha’s voice was lighthearted, but Pihu’s heart was heavy with worry.

“I’m absolutely fine bacha,” Pihu replied, trying to keep her tone steady.

“How are you doing?”

“Bas chal rahi hain, Bhabhi,” Anisha said, her laugh echoing through the phone.

'Wahi boring, college se ghar ,ghar se college'.

Pihu couldn’t help but smile briefly at Anisha’s carefree nature, but she quickly asked her.

“Anisha, I actually wanted to ask you something important.”

The tone of the conversation shifted immediately.

“Yeah, Bhabhi, go ahead". Anisha said..

Pihu paused for a second, recalling the moment she saw Ritu earlier. “Ritu came home early from college today. She said she wasn’t feeling well and looked really upset. Did anything happen in college? She’s not telling me the full truth…”

Anisha's smile dimed hearing it, she too was doubting something similar.

“I don’t really know, Bhabhi. Ever since she came out of the staff room, she’s been acting strange. She wasn’t herself at all. She kept saying she wasn’t feeling well. I even asked her about it, but she didn’t explain anything.”

Pihu's heart skipped a bit.

The staff room? she thought, her concern growing.

“Do you know why she went to the staff room? And when you say strange behavior, what exactly do you mean?”

Anisha’s response came after a short pause.

“Our HOD, sir, called her to the staff room for some work. But when she came out, she was completely different. She was so quiet, hardly talking at all, and she seemed... I don’t know, almost scared or disturbed.

Why, Bhabhi? Is everything okay with Ritu?”

Pihu took a deep breath, her mind racing with possibilities. What could have happened in that staff room? she wondered.

But she didn’t want to worry Anisha any further. “Yeah, yeah, she’s fine. Don’t worry about it, Anisha. Thank you for telling me all this.”

“Of course, Bhabhi. Anytime,” Anisha replied. “Take care.”

With that, Pihu ended the call, her thoughts consumed by what Anisha had just told her.

Something definitely wasn’t right. What had happened in that staff room? And why was Ritu hiding it from her?

Pihu leaned against the railing, lost in thought. The cool evening breeze now felt heavier, laden with questions she couldn’t yet answer.

Just as she was about to go back inside, a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind, pulling her into a warm embrace.