🌸 Midori Takamine

Yukari~ I'm slowly running out of ideas, so why not do one of the vegetable boy.

Overview‐ Y/n is a first year, studying under Anzu as a producer. She gets into class 1-A and gets to know the little veggie boy. Whats to come on valentines day??

————♧—–——

Here i am... Yumenosaki academy. I'm here! I'm really here! Thank you Anzu-senpai, millions! I thought. Okay! According to the paper, my class is 1-A. Its a shame I'm younger then Anzu...

I wandered the bottom floor halls, receiving many looks while I myself was looking for my class. I wasn't watching where I was going, so I bumped into someone. A boy, really close looking to a girl with light blue hair.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I yelped.

"No, no. Its fine.. huh? Aren't you the new student?" The boy asked. 'Waah! He's so cute looking!' I mentally gushed, whilst I physically nodded. The boy smiled and took my hand, guiding me through the halls. When we stopped we were in front of 1-A. "You have class with me! So if you need anything, you can ask! Hajime Shino, by the way."

"Dwaah, your so sweet! Thank you Shikun. Y/n l/n!" I introduced, ruffling the boys hair. He looked a little shocked but recovered before bowing and taking a leave. I turned back, looking across the room.

Anzu told me that the people I should try and make friend with in this class were... uhm.. Some dude named Tetroa, a ginger named Hinata, Hajime, who i just met, a friend of Hajime's, Mashiro, and some tall dude named Midori? So many names already.

There was a tap in my shoulder, making my realize I was standing in the middle of the doorway. "Uhm... excuse me?" A calm, soothing voice muttered. I turned to face one of the people who I mentioned. Tall.. brown hair.. carries veggies around? Odd.. 

"Takamine.Midori-kun!" I pointed. He stared a little, his eyes widened just a little. 

"You... know me? I-i guess I AM an idol but..." he seemed mildly flustered as he lost his sentence. I couldn't help but smile just a little. 

"Anzu-senpai told me to be friend with you! And a couple others.." I explained.

"Oh... you want to be friend with me?" Midori's expression went from flustered to confused. Like he had never been told this before.

"Is this new? I mean, a handsome dude like you is bound to have lots of friends right?" I blurted. When I was about to apologize for the odd compliment, I noticed the boy blushing.

[Midori POV]

'W-why am I getting flustered??? Lots of people tell me the same thing! So then why her?' I thought desperately. I probably looked like a compliment dunce infront of her right now. Wait.. why do I even care? WHY IS THERE EVEN ANOTHER GIRL HERE?!

"Uh... hello? Takamine-kun?" The girl waved her hands infront of me best she could. 

"Huh-uh... um... What?" I stuttered. She let out a laugh, leaving me confused. 

"Well... could I be your friend?" She asked, outstretching her hand. 

"Sure? I mean... I guess... I uh, didn't catch your name though.."  I said. Dammit, why do I have to sound so stupid...

"Ah! Right! L/n Y/n!"  

Even her name is pretty...

———♡———

Valentines day❤

[3rd POV]

Its been months since Y/n began her life at Yumenosaki, and she and Midori have become better friends. As the days proceeded, Midori found comfort in the girl, whenever he doubted himself, y/n would be their to help him, whenever he wasn't feeling good she would take care of him. At some point, his feeling for her grew.