034; gracelyn mae

mastermind mastermind mastermind

mastermind
mastermind
mastermind

-
"BROWNIE OR FUNFETTI?" matt asked gracie and madi, who were standing behind him as they watched him pick whatever boxed bakery treat they were going to make for a youtube video.

they wanted it to be a whole friend group thing, but sadly they put two of the most indecisive people to choose and madi who was distracted half the time anyway.

the rest were just rummaging for snacks and groceries. both jackson and the triplets needed it.

"whatever you want matt." madi spoke as she really scrolled through her phone. gracie smiled as she watched him huff in annoyance from not knowing what to choose.

"the problem is that he doesn't know what he wants." gracie laughed and matt just handed them both to her. "what am i doing with this?" she looked down at the boxes confused and he shrugged.

"vee doesn't like funfetti matt just get the brownies." she reminded him and he grabbed the brownie mix from her hands and put it back in the shelf. "i said the funfetti mix babe not the brownie." she laughed and matt just nodded.

"i know but chris likes funfetti and when they argue it's hilarious." he explained and the girl just laughed and placed the cake mix in ghe basket she was carrying. matt took it from her hands and carried it for her then.

"i can carry it matt." she went to grab it but he didn't let her, just grabbing her hand instead and linking their fingers.

"ah don't care."

"geez just kiss already." madi joked as she pocketed her phone.

all their friends didn't know about the kiss the two had previously shared a couple days before. so when matt shrugged and kissed grace in the middle of the cake mix aisle and then kept walking as if it was nothing madi's jaw literally dropped.

"actually grab this i have to use the bathroom and how it's looking we're going to be stuck here a while." he handed the basket back to gracie and let go of her hand, quickly disappearing to where he figured the bathroom would be by.

geacie for a moment forgetting madi was with them turned around and gasped lightly when she saw madi looking at her with a face of shock.

"geez mads i forgot you were here for a second." she hand her hand over her heart when she spoke and madi only blinked at her.

"matt kissed you."

gracie's face flushed. the past couple days had been stolen kisses here and there, it feeling like a special thing between the two of them. no one knew and no one had questioned them. it wasn't like they planned for it to be a secret or anything, obviously matt didn't care if their friends knew. neither did gracie but the reality was they didn't know and she was fine without all the questions.