002; obsession with panera

mastermind mastermind mastermind

mastermind
mastermind
mastermind

-
"WHERE DO YOU GUYS WANT TO GO EAT?" nick asked, scrolling through his phone as they walked out of madi's house. they had been there for a meeting with laura, and then they just decided to go get something to eat before they went home.

"what about panera? im in the mood for some mac and cheese." madi told them and matt started laughing before responding to her.

"again madi?!" matt yelled jokingly, not really caring but wanting to annoy the girl none the less.

"yes again, leave my obsession with panera be." she shrugged and matt just sighed dramatically as he unlocked the car and they all got in.

"i don't want panera let's have something else mads." chris said and she just shook her head. "what could possibly be so good in panera bread that you want it five times in one week?" he questioned as he put his seatbelt on and madi closed the door behind her.

"FIVE TIMES?!" nick exclaimed, not having really processed how much they had gone to that restaurant chain in one week. "holy shit madi that's just addiction." he said and she just rolled her eyes as matt pulled out of the drive way and started to make their way to the panera.

"it's not that big of a deal, you guys go to mcdonald's like once a day." she reminded them and nick laughed.

"yeah she's got a point there."

"guys look at this." chris laughed, showing his phone to madi and nick first who started laughing at whatever tik tok he was showing them.

"what? what is it?" matt looked at chris briefly before looking back on the road. "let me see."

"no you're going to crash, wait until we park." chris told him and matt just rolled his eyes.

"at least tell me what it is."

"remember when you went on stream last night and said panera girl wasn't real?" chris reminded him and matt started laughing.

"yeah they were all so mad."

"it's just an edit of people saying it was real for them. poor made up panera girl got instagram stalked." chris laughed and they all started laughing with him.

"it was just a joke, i don't know why they took it so seriously." matt rolled his eyes taking a look at the tik tok himself when they stopped at a red light.

"most of them are kids matt leave them alone." madi tried to sympathize but nick only narrowed his eyes at the girl next to him.

"shut the fuck up. like actually, do not defend the crazy things these people on the internet do." he said and the other three erupted in laughter. "though panera girl was real to me too matt, can't believe you ruined it for me. holy shit."