KABANATA 2

Kabanata 2.

"Little flower fairy, Goddess of Destiny allows you to speak with her. You may enter."

I smiled at the guard before I entered the castle.

I walked to the audience room of the Goddess of Destiny.

"Hello, dear little flower fairy. You want to speak with me?"

The Goddess of Destiny was smiling kindly at me. She's really beautiful.

"I read my book. Goddess of Destiny, why was he unhappy and lonely? I don't like the story but I like the protagonist of the story. Can you rewrite his story? I-I don't know how to write."

I bowed down my head when I said the last sentence. I know how to read but I don't know how to write. Flower fairies don't know how to write.

The only thing natural and innate to us is reading.

"That was his life and destiny. No one can rewrite it."

I blinked when I heard the Goddess' word. I titled my head, not understanding what she said.

Why can't the Goddess rewrite it? This is only a story. If there's new paper and pen, the Goddess can rewrite it.

"Little one, do you know, everything you read in the book is real. It's either it already happened or it will soon happen. In the end, everything will be the same outcome no matter what."

I widened my eyes when I heard what the Goddess said.

"This-This story is real? How? Isn't this just a story made for flower fairies and other fairies to read?"

The Goddess shook her head and a slight smile still lingers on her beautiful face.

"The universe is vast. There are a lot of stories inside the library. All the stories are about the universe, humans, animals, plants, and other entities. You got the life and destiny story of a specific person. That isn't just a story. It's real, and it exists or existed in a world in the universe."

My heart clenched. If this story is really real then that means, Kasid Ayann Luevzon is real and the suffering of his life is real.

What should I do?

"You seems to really like the human being in that book but as I said, I cannot rewrite his destiny. If you want, you can help him."

"I-I can help him?" This really shocked me to the core.

"Yes, you picked that book. It means I can send you to the world where he belongs. It will not bring damage to the world and to the universe. Even if someone's destiny is change because of your appearance it will not cost damage because you are my flower fairy and the book you choose is the world you can enter once all the flowers you guarded blossomed. Let's say it's a benefit for being my flower fairy."

"Thank you so much for telling me this Goddess." I can't help but to smile widely. I'm so happy.

So that's why the fairy flowers vanished. Because they will enter the world of their books. It was already planned from the very beginning.

I thought flower fairy will just vanish and will become an essence to still protect the flowers.

"But whether the story in the book already happened or will soon happen is something I can't tell you."

"It's okay. I will accept everything. Goddess of Destiny, I love you so much. I want to serve you forever but this lonely man needs help. I will help him and I will be back here to serve you forever and ever and if I can, I will also bring back the person in this story. His baby face is really cute and his teenage face, although stubborn but still very very good-looking, and when he turned into an adult he became much more handsome. I really like his face and personality. I like everything about him."