EPILOGUE

Epilogue.

KASID AYANN LUEVZON'S POINT OF VIEW

I was five years old when everything in the world turned completely dark.

The memories I have with my mother and father became blurred over the time.

I realized, there's really nothing permanent in the world.

I thought living in the dark would be temporary too. I was wrong.

The darkness in my life remained.

I let the darkness engulfed me.

I've already begged God many times to give me the light I need so I can see the path of my life clearly, but God is cruel to me.

Begging was useless.

I really don't know what's going on with my life. All I know was that the world has given up on me.

I cursed God many times.

I detested God. I loathed God and everyone living in this world. I've wished for the end of the world many times

I had no idea at the time that she was also living in this world. If I knew, I wouldn't wish for the world to end. Luckily, the world did not end.

I did not regret cursing God.

Alette, my wife, came to me by herself. She came into this world just for me. Not because God wanted to send her here but because she really wants to go here in order to be with me.

To love me and to cherish me.

Alette is my fairy who lights up my whole world. She belongs to me alone.

She loves me alone. I have her whole heart. No one can take her away from me.

That's what I thought.

But who is this crying baby in my wife's arm? He's asking for my wife's attention since he appeared in this world last night.

It's our son.

I poured my seeds inside Alette every day. She became pregnant with my child immediately.

Last night, my wife gave birth to our son.

"Why is he so crybaby?" Alette pouted her lips.

I want to kiss her so I did.

"Why are you kissing me so suddenly?"

"Because I want to."

Alette glared at me.

I stared at Alette's clear and bright eyes. Her eyes are really attractive and beautiful. She can easily bewitch me with those eyes.

"Is it wrong to kiss you?"

"No, but our baby is crying."

I shifted my gaze to the baby in my wife's arms.

"Let me carry him."

Binuhat ko ang baby namin ni Alette. Parang gusto ko na siyang ibigay agad kay grandpa.

May dalawang granpa na naghihintay sa anak namin ni Alette. Bahala na silang mag-agawan.

Pero alam kong hindi gusto ni Alette na ibigay ko ang anak namin sa dalawang matanda. Gusto ni Alette na alagaan namin ang anak namin dalawa.

Kung anong gusto ni Alette ay walang reklamo kong susundin.

Binuhat ko ang baby boy namin ni Alette at pinatahan ito. Ramdam ko ang tingin sa akin ni Alette kaya hindi ko mapigilan ang ngiti sa labi ko.