Shadows of Minecraftia.

Chapter One: First Nights Suck

I know this part is short and may not be the best but guys the story gets a lot better if you keep reading. I only say this because this part has more reads then any other one.

---------------------------------------------

Where am I now? The last thing I remember I was playing minecraft with my friends Dj and Ben during a storm, when there suddenly was a flash of lighting. Now I am here in Minecraft laying in the middle of a forest.

I stand up to look around my surroundings. I was near the edge of a forest biome and through the trees I see a river. I also noticed that my friends are nowhere to be found. Great now I am here all by myself I thought. "Well I better start collecting resources, it will be getting dark soon." So I got to doing the normal things you do on before your first night, collect wood, build shelter, get food, and try to find coal for torches. Night comes a lot faster than I thought it would, so I was left with nothing but a tiny shelter, a wooden sword, and some sticks.

"Well this just sucks.", I think as I lay on the cold wooden floor of my tiny house trying to go to sleep. I have nothing to eat. I can hear the groans of zombies, the clank of skeleton archers, and a soft fizzling that was slowly getting louder. It was coming from the other side of the wall on my left. At first I ignored the sound, but then it started getting louder and I noticed that it looked like the wall was slowly melting away. Wait it was melting! I instinctively get up and grab my wooden sword (like that would do much). I waited for the wall to finish dissolving so I could see what was causing it.

When I get to see what was melting the wall, I wish I wouldn't have. The creature was an all black cat like animal with an arched back, very sharp looking claws, and a long black tail that kept twitching around, like a cat's when it's about to pounce. With the glowing red cat like eyes of this creature piercing my soul I panicked and swung my wooden sword at the beast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first part of what I hope will be a book.

This is my first story on Wattpad I hope you guys like it. Tell me what you guys think in the comments.