Leaving Hell

I run over to her. Please still be alive is the only thing that goes through my mind. When I get to her I am relieved and worried to see she is breathing but not very strongly. I kneel down and start to examine her. Blood is all over her and her shirt is ripped around her stomach. The armor she is wearing is badly torn up and covered in scorch marks. Her hair is all tangled around her face and I lightly brush it to the side. I can tell she is slowly dying.

Once again the nether starts toying with my emotions. I am starting to think that we will never get out in time and that Haley will die. I sit down and start to hold her against me (not even caring about the blood getting on me).

"Jaden, we still have time to save her don't worry." Ben'a voice cuts in. I look up and see the worried looks on Ben and Dylan's faces.

"How are we going to save her Ben! We don't even know how to get out of here!" I shout at him.

"I don't know but don't give up. You will die if you do. Haley obliviously hasn't given up and Jaden I sure as hell won't let you!" Ben shouts back to me.

Ben's words puts the fight right back in me. I kiss Haley on the forehead and gently set her back down. Then I stand up and pick my sword up. I slash at the chains binding Haley to the ground. Just then lights flicker on and the whole room lights up and standing maybe 20 blocks away is the thing that was fighting Haley.

A couple of curse words come out of my mouth (that I really shouldn't mention) at that point. Hatred for that monster engulfs me.

"Finally something to take my anger out on." I say out loud. I notice Haley's sword laying on the ground a few blocks away and pick it up. When I touch the sword its enchantments reveal themselves to me. Sharpness V, smite III, looting I, and Bane of arthropods I. "That's one powerful sword!", I think to myself.

I turn to the monster (who has been waiting for me to attack) clutching Haley's sword in my left hand and mine in my right. Then I charge at the monster. The things head catches fire, like a blaze's does when it is about to shoot, and three huge fire balls come flying towards me. One of then explodes right next to me and almost nocks me over but I keep running.

When I get near enough the thing swings both swords at me. One crashes into the ground right in front of me and for some reason I run right up the sword. As soon as I get to its hand I turn the swords down and plunge them both into its arm. The monster roars as I drag my blades along its arm. I go flying off though when the thing swings it's arm.

I skid along the ground on my back and luckily my armor keeps me from tearing the skin off my back. I jerk my legs and my head up causing me to roll onto my feet. I slide a little on my feet then charge right back at the monster this time with Ben and Dylan joining me. A ghast tentacle trying to hit me grabs my attention. With one single swipe I cut through the tentacle like it is thin air with Haley's sword. It falls to the ground still twitching.

I slash the things left leg clean off with Haley's sword. It starts to fall to the ground but it uses its tentacles to steady itself. Then it does something weird. It fires four black fireballs that ignite black fires when they explode. Wither skeletons start to spawn from the fires. Some of them are a bit bigger and have four arms. A stone sword is clutched in all four of their hands.

"So that's what a mutant wither skeleton would look like." Ben says.

"Dylan, Ben, take care of the skeletons while I kill this thing!" I order them. They both obey me and start fighting the wither skeletons. I turn my attention back to the monster. I run away form it to get some distance between me and it. Then I take out my bow. I notch two blue glowing arrows and fire them at the boss. They sink in its chest and a zapping noise is made as blue sparks dance all over thing.