Beach Day

Two days have passed now and we are all bored. The new house has been coming along nicely and we are almost done. We decided to take a break from it though and just have a day to ourselves.

"Guys what should we do?" I ask.

"How about we go to the beach?" Haley suggests. We sit for a minute and think about this.

"Sounds fun!" We all say. So we all get up and head to our rooms to change into our swimsuits. Except Ben, Dj, and Dylan they changed in the basement. Several minutes later we are all in the kitchen with our swim suites on. Haley looks really good in a swim suite. She has a red two piece on and I am in my pair of black and red swim trunks.

"You guys ready to go?" She asks.

"Uhh yeah." We respond one by one.

It's 12:00pm when we get to the beach that's behind our current house and the new one that's on it. There are about 20 blocks of sand before the beach meets the water line. The cool thing about this beach is how long it is. It is really long.

"Last one is a stupid squid." I scream as I charge for the water. I am running at my normal speed (which irl is really really fast. I am a fast runner.) and to my surprise Haley is actually keeping up with me. Everyone else though is behind us. I will my legs to go faster and they do. Haley is still keeping up with me though. "Well I guess that means she is really fast too." I think to myself. When I get to the waters edge I jump. With a huge splash I land in the water.

The water engulfs me as I go under. A couple seconds after this I see Haley enter the water not too far from me. I swim over to her underwater. When I get to her I give her an underwater kiss.

We both resurface at the same time.

"Haha, I haven't been kissed underwater before." Haley points out.

"Now you have." I say with a smile. She giggles and then goes right back underwater. I look to the shore and see that Dj and Ben are obviously having a sand castle build off. Lucy is laying out getting a tan and before I can find Dylan I get pulled underwater.

Sort of freaking out and trying to find out who pulled me under I see Dylan holding onto my leg. I start to thrash around in the water until he lets go. When he lets go he makes a beeline for the surface and I follow. We pop up at the same time and he takes a huge breath in.

"I couldn't hold my breath any longer." He says between breaths.

"Hopefully you can hold it now!" I say as I dunk him under. When he resurfaces he smiles.

"It's on now!" He says. That was the beginning of the great dunking war and water wresting war between Dylan and I.

******

As I dunk Dylan (for like the fiftieth time) I notice the girls are both laying out in the sun now. I can tell they are asleep even though they have sunglasses on.

"Dylan I got an idea." I say when I let him back up for air.

Dylan and I are now back on the beach with buckets of water. I am behind Haley and he is behind Lucy. Once I finish mouthing one....two....three we pour the buckets of water on the girls. We start cracking up as the girls jump and yell at us.

"You are so dead!" Haley yells at me. She conjures up her sword and I freak.

"Wait you aren't actually going to kill me are you?" I ask frantically.

"I don't know, maybe." She says cutely. It's creepy when someone threatens you cutely. Then she charges at me. I conjure up my sword and I block her attack. We sit there for a couple seconds with our blades connected. Each of us are pushing against the others sword, trying to see who budges first. Haley is the first to budge but she does it really fast and I get knocked off balance.

Before I can catch my balance she kicks me onto the ground. I roll over on my back and block another swing of her sword. "Why are you trying to kill me for splashing water on you!" I yell. In the time that it takes her to think of an answer I trip her. She falls onto the sand next to me and I jump up.

She doesn't move for a couple seconds and I start get worried that I hurt her, so I squat down and ask if she is okay. Bad idea because it was a trick. I am lying on the ground before I realize it and she is already on top of me with a knife to my throat. "Oh my gosh my girlfriend is really going to kill me!" I think.

She bursts out laughing. "Gotcha!" she says while laughing. The knife in here hand disappears and she gives me a quick kiss while laughing.

"Wait what, you were messing around!" I say to her kind of seriously.

"Yeah and you fell for it! Nice sword fight though but you still have some more things to learn." She says.

"You are going to get it now!" I say to her playfully. I roll over so that I am on top and start tickling her. She starts laughing really hard and squirms around.

"Get a room you two." Dj yells jokingly. I stop tickling Haley and get up. Then I reach my hand out and help her up.

"How come when Dj says something about you two he doesn't get a knife thrown at him but I..." Ben asks. Again before he can finish Haley has thrown another knife at him that lands at his feet and we all start laughing.

"I just like throwing things at you Ben." Haley says jokingly.

"You are crazy!" Ben responds jokingly.

"You want me to throw another knife?" Haley asks.

"No!" Ben replies.

"Maybe I am a bit crazy but at least I am fun!" Haley says.

"Ehh don't worry I am crazy too and yeah you are fun." I say. We all start laughing again.

**********

It's about 6:56pm now and we are still on the beach. We have made a fire pit and are cooking some fish we caught earlier.

"Today was so much fun!" Lucy says happily.

"Yeah it was!" I say.

"We need to do this more often." Haley says.

"I couldn't agree more." Dylan says.

"It's good to able to just relax after all that we have been through." I point out. Everyone agrees with this.

--------------------------------------------

Well that was part 19 everyone hoped you guys enjoyed. Check out my new book "Hunted" that is up now. I can't believe I have 849 reads now!!! You guys rock and I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. When I say "conjured up" I mean like they got it from their inventory without having to go in their pocket. Please don't forget to vote and comment. C, ya!