The Ender King

"How the heck did we get here and where the heck is here?", Dylan asks frantically.

"I have no idea.", I say. I look around the room we are in. The walls are made of end stone and the floor appears to be made out of dark green hardened clay. At the center of this huge room is a huge throne made of diamond and gold blocks, with red carpet leading to it. A really big enderman with a crown made out of emeralds and gold sits in the throne. Around his neck is a golden necklace with a four pointed crystal star hanging on it.

Kneeling in front of him is Lucy and Ben.

"I am the Ender King, protector of the Ender Crystal. You guys have appeared to have killed my dragon. Now you must defeat me in order to get the crystal and sadly I will not be as easy of a fight as the dragon was. I will give you time to select which one of you wants to fight me.", the Ender King says in a powerful kingly voice.

Lucy and Ben stand up and walk over to join us. As she gets near enough Lucy speaks up confidently.

"I will fight him! That crystal belongs to me, I just know it!"

"Oh, well that was easier than I thought it would be", I say surprised. "You should potion up before you fight him though." I take out one of my golden apples and hand it to her.

"Thanks." She takes the apple from me and puts it away.

"Here also have some of these." Dylan hands her a streghtII potion and a regeneration potion.

Everyone then gives Lucy something to help her in her fight.

"Thanks guys", Lucy says happily.

"No problem and I have one more thing to give you", Haley says. She walks up to Lucy and gives her a nice hug. "Good luck!"

"Thanks again." Lucy walks over to the Ender king and tells him, "I am ready to fight you now!"

"Excellent our fight will begin shortly and as for the rest of you, I have something to keep you guys busy. The Ender King stands up and man is he tall. He is about six blocks tall and double the size of a regular enderman.

With the snap of his fingers we find ourselves right back outside, in the place we killed the dragon. The king is in full diamond armor and now has two giant diamond swords that look like large butcher knives in his hands.

Suddenly two large enderman with thick arms, legs, and bodies spawn in on either side of the king. They are obviously mutant enderman.

"Take care of them while I deal with this one", the king demands. The mutants nod and I take it that I should drink my potions now.

"Everybody drink up!", I shout. Everyone nods and begins drinking potions. I take out my 8 minute strengthII potion and drink it. It tastes like oranges. Seconds later I feel myself get stronger and my muscles start to tingle. Now I take out one of my 8 minute speedII potions and drink it. It tastes like grape kool aid with a lot of sugar. My vision suddenly stretches and I feel like I am having a sugar rush.

Lastly I take my enchanted golden apple out and eat it. My body feels really good now and all my energy is back. The apple itself tastes great and it is really crunchy.

I look down to my side and notice my helmet on the ground. I have just bent down to pick it up when the first mutant enderman attacks me. When I move I notice every single detail of the area around me. I seem to be taking everything in and comprehending it super freaking fast. "Must be the speed potion", I think.

In that time I moved to the side, I noticed Lucy is now fighting the Ender King. He swings one of his butcher knife swords at her and she blocks it. The king seems be pushing down really hard on his blade and Lucy is effortlessly holding him back. My attention turns back to the mutant enderman when I notice out of the corner of my eye his muscles tense up for another attack.