The Quest and the Beginings of a House.

Don't forget to vote.

--------------------------------------------

"Not to long ago a being was awoken. That being was Dakren, an evil overlord that was defeated by the legendary Notch some time ago. Dakren is now awake again and he is after twelve crystals that give whoever poses them powers. These crystals are hidden throughout various dimensions. Six of them are legendary, which means they posses great power. The other six aren't as powerful but are still useful. He already has three and was searching for the fourth one here. Thank Notch you found us though and fought them off. Now back to the subject. You guys must find the other eight crystals before Dakren does and use them to defeat him. If you don't it could be the end of this world and yours! Each of you is meant to have one or two crystals that allow you to use their power. You will know which crystals you are destined to have once you find them." The villager explains.

"Okay we get all that but what is with all the new monsters?" DJ asks.  

"The explanation to that is most of the new monsters you have been encountering are products of Herobrine and the third crystal. The third crystal gives its user the power to create living things. Some of them though I don't know how they came about." The villager explains.

We all take a moment to let everything sink in before we ask questions. I am the one to speak up first.

"You said he has three and that there are eight left to find, so what happened to the ninth?" I ask.

"Good looking out. The ninth crystal is here in this very village. In fact it is down here with us." He presses a button and a doorway appears in the wall behind us. "Follow me."

"Wait what's your name?", asks Dj.

"It's Gizmo." Gizmo replies, "I am called Gizmo because of my inventions."

"Nice to meet you. I am Dj and this is Jaden and Lucy." Dj gestures a hand towards us as he says this.

"Nice to meet you guys." Is all he says before he goes through the doorway and we follow.

We walk down a two block wide stairway that has been carved into the rock. It goes down pretty far and has torches placed five blocks apart the whole way down. When we reach the bottom a double iron door greats us. Gizmo types in a pattern on buttons that were on the wall. The doors open and lights in the ceiling come open. Sitting in the middle of the room is a case containing an object that looks like a diamond. It draws me to it. I walk over to the object and examine it. It looks like a diamond except it is tan and has a little gear looking thing drawn on it. Reaching out to touch it, a hand suddenly stops me. It was Gizmo.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warns. "Not just yet anyway. This crystal is the tinkerers crystal. It grants its' user a vast knowledge of mechanics." The villager explains. "This crystal has chosen me to be its protector. Every crystal has a protector that guards it and makes sure those who they have chosen are worthy enough. Unless you want to fight me now you really shouldn't take that crystal just yet."

"So what you are telling me is that I have to fight you in order to get the crystal?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Well simple enough." I am taking out my sword but Dj stops me.

"Jaden we have to get home remember?"

"Shoot I forgot!" I exclaim.

"Why do you have to get back home?" Gizmo asks.

"We just were out getting flowers for my girlfriend's birthday." -Can I even call her my girlfriend. I know we kissed and all but that doesn't always mean people are automatically boyfriend and girlfriend. -"When we came across your village. Oh shoot Haley is probably awake by now and wondering where we are! Thanks for everything Gizmo and we will for sure be back soon but we have to go sorry!"