Scarier in Person.

My heart skips a beat. "Wait what, The End, you mean where the dragon is?", I ask.

"Exactly", She replies. Now I know you might be thinking what's the big deal with The End? Well the place is full of enderman which kind of scare me and it is home to a freaking dragon! Plus after the hellish experience I had in the Nether I am really scared to see what f***ed up thing The End does to my mind. "Don't freak out on me. It's fine you have taken down a tougher boss then the dragon single handedly before. Now you have all of us to back you up." She places her hands on shoulders, "Now what's for dinner I am starving", She adds in.

"It's pork chops and mashes potatoes."

"Yummy!" She says with a smile.

*********

We are eating dinner and I decide to ask Haley a question, "What made you decide to go to The End?"

"It was Me. I can sense that Dakren has sent Herobrine after the end crystal. The End crystal allows whoever posses it to teleport", Gizmo explains.

"Can't Herobrine teleport on his own though?", Ben asks.

"Yes Herobrine can but Dakren can't", Gizmo says.

"Okay now that is explained what do we do about ender pearls?", I ask.

"We are going to get them tonight", Haley chimes in with a confident smile. I really don't want to, Enderman scare me but I keep a brave face for Haley. Before I finish eating I lose my appetite, so I get up from the table and head up to the attic alone.

When I get to the attic I see potions sitting on shelfs. The ceiling is slanted but in a blocky way. A few brewing stands are on a nether brick counter. Two cauldrons lay side by side, next to one of the brewing stands. Water lay lazily in both of them.

The enchantment table is placed in front of bookcases against the far wall. The letters of the alphabet are flying out of the books on the cases and into the floating book. This doesn't weird me out because that's what enchantment tables do. Upon getting near enough to the table the book opens. I pull the other pieces of my armor out of my inventory and place them on the table.

Once I have finished with enchanting my armor, I am pleased. My boats have Feather Falling IV and Protection II. I also got a new one called Running Boost I. It obviously makes me run faster. The leggings got Protection II, Fire Protection III, Projectile Protection II, and finally Unbreaking V. My chest plate has Protection IV, Fire Protection III, Thorns I, and Unbreaking III. Lastly my helmet has Projectile Protection I and another new one called Night Vision I.

I just stand for some reason starring at the now glowing helmet that is in my hands.

"We are ready to go." I turn around quickly and I see Ben.

"Oh hey", I say trying to act like he didn't scare me.

"I know I scared you and are you ready?", he asks.

"Uhhhh yeah I think so", I speak up after a second. We make our way to the first floor. When we walk into the dinning room I notice Gizmo is no longer here. "Where did Gizmo go?"

"He left awhile ago. He wanted to get back to the village before nightfall", Answers Ben.

"Okay", I reply. I take a look at everyone and they are all armored up and covered weapons. "I wonder how many they have in the their inventory?", I think. I will tell you the weapons I can see though. Dj has an enchanted diamond pickaxe, a holstered iron knife, and a pistol. Lucy just has her double bladed sword on her back and her cat claw things are on her hands. Ben however is weaponed up. He has his scythes strapped on his belt, two diamond swords are in a back holster, and all kinds of strange mini blocks are strapped to his chest plate.