Chapter 4. A New House

Hey guys just wanted to thank all of you for reading my story. I hope you guys like it so far. Please comment, vote, and follow me if you really like the story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ben has a saddened look on his face as he watches his house burn. I would have that look on my face too if I watched my house burn. I put my hand on his shoulder and tell him sorry about his house.

"It's okay", Ben says, "I can just get new items but what do I do for clothes?" Just as he says this a chest falls from the sky and lands ten blocks from Ben. He walks up to it and opens it. "Never mind just got a whole chests worth." He takes the clothes out of the chest and puts them in his inventory. "Where are we going to stay for the night now?", Ben asks.

"We can go to my house.", Dj suggests.

"No the pigmen have probably found your house by now. Anyways its in the other direction so we would have to face the pigmen again and we all know we are in no shape to do that.", I explain to DJ.

"Well we can go to my house but it is a far walk from here.", Haley says. I am fine to go back to Haley's house because that's where my bed is and I am beyond worn out. Everyone else though hesitates a bit.

"Come on guys we have no where else to go.", I add in to persuade them. After a couple seconds everyone agrees.

"Okay now alls I need is a compass.", Haley says.

"I got one.", Dylan hands Haley a compass.

"Thank you uhmm, I don't believe we have met.", Haley says.

"Oh I am Dylan.", Dylan responds.

"Well nice to meet you Dylan." Haley reaches her hand out and shakes Dylan's hand. "Well we better get going so we can get to my house before dark.", Haley says. Haley leads the way as we walk to her house. After walking for hours its nearly dusk. I am very very exhausted and hungry. Its all I can do just to keep walking. To try and distract myself from my exhaustion I decide to talk to Haley a bit. She was a walking by herself a couple blocks ahead of everyone. It seems like she has some energy some how.

"Hey.", I say when I catch up to her.

"Hey.", Haley says flatly.

"What's wrong?", I ask her.

"Well I am kind of worried about Lucy.", she say, "She still hasn't woken up yet!"

"Haley don't worry I am sure she is fine.", I say in a calming voice.

"Well thank you.", Haley says.

"So how do you not look worn out?", I ask Haley.

"Oh I did a lot of sports back in the ordinary world, so I guess I have a lot of stamina.", Haley replies.

"That's cool."

"Did you play any sports?", Haley asks me.

"Yea I played soccer.", I tell Haley.

"That's cool I love soccer.", Haley tells me. "Hey what's that?", Haley asks me pointing to a small sparkling figure that was darting around near the ground.

"I know this sounds weird but it looks like a fairy." I tell Haley.

"Oh my gosh it is!", Haley points out. She runs over to the thing and catches it. "Guys look I found a fairy.", Haley says as she runs over to the rest of us. She suddenly lets out a painful yelp and opens her hand, releasing the fairy. A long, bleeding, cut is running down her hand. The fairy thing looks like it is holding a small sword and it starts to scream. Seconds later a we all hear a sort of fluttering noise coming from all around us. Then a whole swarm of fairies come pouring out of the trees and bushes. "Run!", Haley screams.