A Rose and A Village.

I am laying in bed recounting all of what happened yesterday including the kiss. That kiss was awesome. Even when my idiot friends (I am adding this in as a authors note here. When I say idiot I am joking.) started clapping and cheering when they found us.

I am also trying to think of what to get Haley for her birthday. Then I get the idea to get her flowers but what kind would she like? Another idea hits me, I'll ask Lucy. So I get out of bed and head to Lucy's room. When I get there I notice that the door is open and she isn't in it. I go down to the living room and I find Ben and Dylan asleep but no Dj. I start looking around until I glance outside and see them sitting on the back porch starring at the stars. "Looks like they are having a moment." I think, "Lets give them a taste of there own medicine."

As quietly as possible I open the back door and walk outside. I begin to clap and cheer. They both turn and give me a death stare. "How's it feel when it is you that's having a moment ruined?"

"Not so good." Dj replies annoyed.

"Why are you here?" Lucy asks me.

"Well today is Haley's birthday (it was 4:00am at this point) and I wanted to get her flowers but I don't know what kind she likes. I was wondering if you could tell me?"

"Aww how sweet. She likes roses and pink flowers."

"Okay thanks." I say. I am turning around when Lucy says something else.

"We'll help you find some if you want." Lucy offers.

"Okay that would be great thanks." I respond.

"We better leave now before she wakes up so you can surprise her. Go upstairs and armor up we will be leaving before the monsters have all hid or died out." Lucy says.

"Okay." I head to room and put on my diamond armor, sheath my sword, pack my bow, and pack two stacks of arrows. As I am about to leave I decide to take the arrows that Dj gave me. When I am done I walk back downstairs and into the kitchen. Dj is already armored up and has two of his raptor guns strapped to either side of him. There are ammo case strapped all around him. He is eating a pork chop he got from the fridge.

"I didn't know you liked Lucy." I say to Dj as I grab a pork chop myself.

"Yeah I do and I saw you and Haley kissing last night." Dj says.

"Yeah what about it?" I ask.

"Well good job." Dj says to me. After that we pretty much just eat in silence until Lucy comes down. She is in her armor and has her sword strapped to her back.

"You guys ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah we are." I reply for both Dj and I.

As soon as we get out side Lucy draws here double bladed sword. She makes a move towards me and I draw mine. Unfortunately she is too fast for me and disarms me before I have a chance to block her sword. She holds the tip of her sword to my neck and backs me up against the side of the house. Dj, who is confused on what to do and what's going on, just sits there stunned.

"If you do anything to hurt Haley I will not hesitate to hurt you myself!" Lucy threatens. I am truly a bit scared of what she is going to do.

"Understood and I had no intention of hurting her." I say.

"Good!", is all she says to me and she pulls the sword away from my neck. She steps back and lets me pick up my sword. After I pick it up she tells us to follow her.

We have been walking for a little bit now and the sky has only just began to show signs of daylight. A soft blue starts to tint the horizon. I can hear the sounds of monsters in the distant but luckily we don't run into any. Lucy is leading us to a place where we can find the flowers. She has been silent ever since she threatened me and I get the feeling she doesn't like me. I don't even know what I did to make her not like me, well besides kissing her best friend. Still though I don't get what makes me such a bad person for kissing Haley. If she didn't like me though then why would she be helping me? I am still deep in thought when Dj finally breaks the silence.