Chapter 6. Lazy Days

It's late evening now the next day and we are back at our house. Haley still hasn't woke up but the healer said we could take her home, so we did. Everyone is out hunting but me and obviously Haley. I wanted to be here when she woke up.

I am sitting in my room bored and anxious when a thought pops up into my mind. Why don't I listen to music from my phone! When I get my iPhone 4 I realize I don't have my headphones. Or do I? I run over to my chest with my clothes in it and start digging through it. Thank god I find them at the bottom of the chest.

When I finish untangling them I plug them into my phone and walk to my bed. I unlock the screen and almost click on Wattpad to check my story "Hunted" but I remember I have no service, so I go back to doing what I originally wanted to do. The first song to play is my favorite song, Angel with a Shotgun by Cab. With the volume being up loud enough to tune the rest of the world out I lay on my bed and just think.

I have closed my eyes a couple songs ago and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk (Daft Punk's original Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger not Kanye West's rip off version) is playing now. The world around me doesn't exist anymore I am so deep in thought. Reality slaps me back into it when I feel someone's chest against mine and their lips on my mine. The smell of perfume and vanilla tickle my nose. I give a slight jolt and open my eyes. When I open them I am relieved to see Haley. I relax, close my eyes, and start kissing her back.

We kissed for a couple minutes before we both stopped for air. She pulls my headphones out and says, "Oh my gosh thank you so much for saving me!"

"It was no problem, I will always save you." I respond. I get a glimpse of what Haley is wearing before she responds. She has a pink pajama shirt on that has flirt written on it and pair of purple pajama pants that has hearts all over it. I guess she just showered too because her hair was all wet.

"Aww thanks and I will always save you too." My music is still playing and you can hear that my second favorite song Radioactive by Imagine Dragons is playing. "Wait a second I love that song!" Haley points out. She grabs one of my headphones and puts it in her ear, I take the other and do the same.

We sit and both start singing the song and that's when I realize Haley is a really good singer. When the song is over we both take the headphones out.

"You are a really good singer." I tell her.

"Not nearly as good as my sister but thank you." She says.

"Wait you have a sister?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I never told you. Yeah I do she is 18 and her name is Stacey. I also have a younger brother named Thomas. What about you?" She asks.

"Oh I have 23 year old sister." I tell her. We sit and talk for a bit longer about our families, stuff we like to do, music we like, and a bunch more. I also Learned that she liked dubstep too. There also may have been a few kisses during our conversations too.

"So how do you feel?" I ask.

"I could be better. My side hurts where that jerk kicked me and I think I might have had a broken ankle before I was healed because it hurts and feels weird. Other than that I am fine." She tells me.

"I hope you feel better soon."

"Yeah me too." She says. "So what happened while I was out and how long was I out?" She asks. I explain to her everything that happened up until now.

When I finish we hear voices coming from the 1st floor. "I guess they are back now." I point out.

"Yeah, give me one more kiss before before we head down, please." She gives me puppy eyes as she says this.

"I was already going to." I lean in to give her a kiss when Bens voice speaks up.

"Aww you two love birds are so..." Haley conjures up a knife from her inventory and without even looking throws the thing at the door before he can he finish. The knife lobs itself into the doorway right next to Ben. Then she makes questionable hand gesture to him. "Geez I will go." Is all Ben says. I laugh and then kiss her.

______________________

Very short I know but that's how I want Lazy Days to be. There was also a lot of kissing but hey think about how much you would kiss someone that you really care about if they got hurt really bad. Go check out those songs if u want they are awesome and I hope you like them. Remember in the last chapter the chapter when I told Lucy to say hi to Dj I said that because I was implying she was telling me to go to sleep so she could be alone with Dj. So please vote and comment. C, ya and stay awesome.

Oh yea I put a little spoiler for a new book (that doesn't have anything to do with minecraft) I am working on.