Chapter 3. Bens Story

I was so happy to see Ben that before I even realized what I was doing, I hugged him. After a couple seconds I realized what I was doing and let him go.

"What happened to you?", I ask him.

"Well a lot actually, but before I explain lets wait till your friend wakes up so I don't have to explain twice.", Ben says. "How about you explain what happened to you in the mean time, oh and why a pretty girl is with you?"

"She's taken and ok!", I reply immediately. Ben listens carefully as I explain to him everything that has happened to up until now.

"Have you heard anything from D.J.?", I ask after I finish explaining to him what happened to me.

"No, I thought for sure he would be with you.", Ben replies.

"Hello, I am guessing this is Ben?", Haley asks as she walks in the room.

"Yes I am Ben, I am guessing you are Haley?", Ben replies, "Jaden has told me a lot about you."

"He has, has he?", she gives me a look as she says this.

To change the subject I ask Haley if she is feeling ok and she says yes.

"Well now that Haley is awake how about I tell you my story?", Ben asks.

Haley and I both reply in unison "Yes".

"Well I woke up much like you did when you got here Jaden but I was in a swamp biome not to far from here. I was able to build a house before night time and I stayed there for the night. The next day I went looking for you and D.J. but no luck. I did everything you would ordinarily do in minecraft mined, built a bigger house, hunted, made a farm, fought some mobs, and crafted things. The weird thing is though is that I am not limited with what I can craft. I can craft what ever I want.", Ben explained.

"That's cool", I say, "but how did you find us?"

"Well I was hunting and I heard a commotion coming from where I found you and I ran to see what was going on. When I saw you and Haley in trouble I instantly climbed a tree and started shooting at the pigmen with my bow.", says Ben.

"Well thanks a bunch for saving us but we have to find Lucy now.", Haley says with a worried look on her face.

"Who's Lucy?", Ben asks,

"She's my friend and she was taken by the pigmen.", Haley says.

"Well then we will head to their village first thing in the morning but first we need more weapons and armor.", Ben says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my friends who begged me to right this part, A WRITER NEEDS TIME TO WRITE THINGS AND THINK OF A GOOD STORY!!!!

love you all. thanks for reading.