The other Archer

Lucy is no where in site and the Pigmen begin to throw spears at us. Haley and I jump out of the way as a spear whizzes by us and lobs itself deep into a nearby stump. Haley throws a knife that sinks itself into a nearby Pigmen's chest. This causes the Pigmen to charge at us. I let my arrow fly and it hits another Pigmen right in its eye. I notch two more arrows at the same time and kill two more of them. Unfortunately There are to many of them for my kills to cause any kind of significant damage to their numbers. They are getting really close now, so I draw my sword and start hacking through them. I look over to see Haley with a knife in one hand and her sword in the other slashing stabbing away at the Pigmen. Haley was right I do sort of know how to use a sword but I learn fast that I can't go sword to sword when a Pigmen with a sword comes at me. He slashes his golden sword at me and I block it the first time but the second time I am not so lucky because he swings again I try and block but I am too late. He slashes me in a diagonal line across my chest and I go flying back. As I slam into a large jungle tree all the air leaves my body and I crumple to the ground.

     In pain and gasping for breath I try my hardest to get up but I fall back down. All I see is Haley disappear in a swarm of Pigmen, a bunch more coming towards me, and arrows flying out of the trees. "Wait what arrows coming out the trees?", is the last thing I think as a curtain of black engulfs me.

     When I wake up I find myself lying in a bed in a large room. I take a look around the room and see that Haley is lying in a bed next to me still unconscious. I get up instantly to see if she is ok. Lucky other than a few cuts and bruises on her face she seems to be okay. I breath a sigh of relief and walk over to a mirror that was in the room. I look into the mirror and see my ordinary mixed skinned, black haired, and a bit beaten up version of myself starring back. My armor and shirt were replaced by a large bandage that ran diagonally across my chest. After taking a long look in the mirror I walk to the door and open it. I am shocked because there standing before me is Ben.     

___________________________________________________________________________________

Today is kind of a lazy day and I got the time so expect one more update. That's also why this part is so short.