16~cute talks❤

The person pulled her was our hero parth.

Subha said"what is this parth ".parth was looking at her.

Parth said" You know I was waiting for you to come that I can talk with my friend but she was busy with others so I came to talk to you"

Subha said"so for talking me you pulled me".

Parth nodded and said"if you want you can leave".

Subha was about to go from left side but parth block her by his hand. Then she started to move from right side parth block her from right hand. Parth move closer to her.

Subha also unknowingly get close of him. Parth tighten the grip on her waist. He didn't know what he is doing he slowly bend down. Subha just look at him.
Parth slowly place a kiss on her cheecks.

Subha look parth.she was shocked.Parth was looking at her and moving more closer. Subha made her leg bend and she run from there.

 Subha made her leg bend and she run from there

Parth smiled seeing her running. Yagna was very anger she was feel very anger. She left from there.

Parth left to his room. After sometime pritha called everyone but subha was watching TV and parth was hearing music in his room so they didnt came.

Pritha said "subha come and can you call parth".

Subha said" Ok maa I will".

She goes to parth room. She see door was open she gets in and called "parth are you here".

She goes inside and see where he is suddenly someone said in her ears" For whom you are looking is standing behind you".

Subha turned back and found parth. She sighed. And said"maa called for lunch come fast".

Parth held subha wrist and said"don't you will give company to you friend ".

Subha ask" In which you want my company ".

Parth thought in mind" In life".subha waved her hand parth said"to go near dining table".

Subha siad"of course I will ".

Parth forward his hand and subha take his hand and they both left towards dining hall.

Before reaching subha leave his hand. Parth raised his eyebrows she pointed towards family.so he sighed and nodded And they goes to dining table.

Yash said"subha how is your study going I heard you are studying mbbs and law together"

Subha said"good going and yes my dream is to become docter and I am studying law because I runs a NGO".

Yash said"you are really talented".

Subha smiled. Parth playfull kicked subha feet. Subha look at him angrily then she kick his feet.

Parth whispered "ouch.. ".

Pritha said" What happened parth".

Subha said"may be he get punishment ".

Naksh said" From whom".

Subha said"from God naksh".

Parth look at her she blinked her both eyes showing him how innocent she is.

Parth couldn't do anything except smiling.

Naksh noticed every thing and smiled mischievously.

Pranit said"ok now complete lunch fast".

All nodded.

.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥