4~punishment ❤

After the voice came krishna and ram goes inside.

Krishna said"please my gf forgive me".

Subha said"no I will not you didn't wait for me i know that you only love your best friend not me ".

Krishna said" No gf i love you ".

Subha said" Ok if you love me than you have to bear punishment ".

Krishna said" Ok i will say me what is punishment ".

Subha said" Ok from today you should only watch cartoon on TV and you have to eat chocolates with me".

Krishna said"ok i will".

Subha hug him and said"I miss you bhai".

Krishna said"I to miss you gf".

Subha said"come let's have dinner".

Krishna said"ok but i brought something for you".

Subha said"what".

Krishna put his hand on his bag and remove a dress which he brought for subha. He remove the dress and show to subha.

(Ignore the girl)

(Ignore the girl)

Subha take the dress and said"it is beautiful bhai".

Krishna said"tomorrow is your first day so i thought that my gf should look beautiful ".

Subha hug him. When a cough broke there hug. They see ram who was coughing. They invited him in there hug then after sometime they broke hug and went down.

Subha said" Bhabhi come sit let have dinner together "

Reavthi smiled and sit in chair they had dinner happily. After the dinner.

Subha on the TV she was seeing her favourite cartoon. Suddenly one call came to her.she picked up call and said"hello".

The person who call"hello mam, aman here ,there is some important to talk can you came office".

Subha said"okk i will be there in half hour ".

Aman said" Ok mam".

She cut call and goes to Krishna and said"bhai i am going to office it's important that's why".

Krishna said"should I drop you "

Subha said"no need take care of everyone ".

Krishna said" Ok but call me in every 5 min ".

Subha said" Ok bye bhai".

Krishna said"bye "

Subha goes to her room she wear white colour shirt and black color pants and her hair was free she wear watch on her wrist and wear a bracelet and earing then she wear black heels shoes and take her bag and take keys of car and left to office.

In kapoor house.

All were sitting in Hall. Parth call satya first and said"satya come tomorrow earlier and meet us to our favourite place in college".

Satya said" Why parth" .

Parth said"Krishna said".

Satya said"ok i will".

Parth said"ok you say this to yagna i will tell to rukmini".

Satya said"ok i will".

They cut the call.

Parth called rukmini. He said"hello rukmini come tomorrow earlier Krishna said".

Rukmini said"but why".

Parth said"don't know you just come to our favourite place in college ".

Rukmini said" Ok bye good night".

Parth said"bye good night".

Pritha said"why Krishna said to come earlier to you all".

Parth said"don't know I can say every after meet Krishna ".

Pritha said" Ok now don't be stressed".

Naksh said"bhai do one thing leave spend time with yagna you will feel better not better you will feel like heaven ".

Parth look at him. When pritha said" Naksh".and say him with eyes to stop.

Naksh said"I am right then also you are stopping me"

Pranit said "yas came or not".to change the topic.

Pritha said"today he has meet so he will come late".

In rohini NGO

Aman said"sorry mam we call you late night ".

Subha said" It's ok now say".

Aman said"one company is there kapoor company they wants to donate some money for help of people so the CEO of company is came".

Subha said"where is the he"?

Aman said"he is waiting you can go to you cabin mam i will tell him to meet you".

Subha said"ok ".she goes to cabin after sometime the CEO came he is yash kapoor.

Subha and yash meet each other when they were kids . So they are now unknow to each other.

Yash said" Hello I am yash i want to help people that's why I came here".

Subha said"I am glad to know that ".

Yash smiled. They complete there meeting and sign agreement.

Subha said" Nice to meet you".

Yash said"same here".

Aman said"man sir has said to call him".

Subha said"ok I will"

Subha said to yash "ok meet you soon".

Yash said" Same here" . And left.

Subha called krishna.

Subha said"hello".

Krishna said "when are you coming it's very late".

Subha said" I am leaving now from office I will be in half hour don't worry".

Krishna said"ok come".

Subha cut the call she leave office and get in the car and she see ice cream shop she take ice cream for her and Krishna. She goes to home.

She knocked the door.

Someone open the door.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥