21~sunday❤

It's Sunday.

Subha was helping pritha for pooja . All were present in Hall. Subha and pritha goes to them and sat.

Pritha said"son i had select you cloth and keep in your room and parth if you wished then you can also wear it ".

Parth said" No maa you know I will not wear it main is I don't believe in God ".

Pritha sighed. All noticed pritha sad face.

After that everyone get busy in there work. Subha goes to parth room and ask" Can i come in parth ".

Parth look at her and smiled and said " Yes come".

Subha come inside the room and look at his room. His room look good. Subha look bookshelf she ask"you love reading books ".

Parth said" Sometime".with a smile.

Subha said"yes I too love book so much before sleeping I love book".

Parth smiled and said"so which type of book you love"

Subha said"hindu epic, love stories, fairy tales and knowledge book ".

Parth said" You have great taste in book".

Subha smiled and said"parth i want to talk to with you".

Parth look at her and nodded.

Subha said"parth i dont have any right to say about but i really think you should have hear about pritha aunt".

Parth ask"I didn't understand what you said subha".

Subha said"I want to say that you should agree with pritha maa you should wear traditional clothes and joined pooja for pritha aunt".

Parth turned his face and said"never I will never join my hand in front god".

Subha said"but it is not to show you weak and god great it is for pritha maa".

Parth said"but maa wish I should bend down infront of God which I will never do".

Subha sighed and said"I just want to say if you cant to that for anyone then do for me parth i will be really happy if you do".and she left.

Parrh hear it and look back but subha was left. He smiled and look at bed where is dress.

Next day.

Everyone has came except subha, arjun and pallavi.

Pritha was waiting for subha. After some time door bell rang. Pritha open the door and she got miserable by her look. She take some kajal from her eyelashes and applied it behind her ear and hug her and said"you look to beautiful ".

Subha smiled.after some time pallavi satya also came.

Pranit ask" Where is parth".

Pritha said"lets me call him".

Pranit nodded. Pritha take her first and she look at parth coming she stop and just look at her son. Parth came down slowly while wearing traditional kurti. Parth goes near his mom and take her blessing. Pritha was still in a shock. All were also shocked but subha face contains little blush.

Parth said"how i am looking maa".

Pritha said"most handsome ".

Parth smile.

Pranit said" Today you 5 brother are looking similar ".

Parth was looking for someone at last he find subha standing with her brother. He look at her and got happiness. He look how beautiful she look in saree her milky skin and her Pinkish lips he saree perfect suits her.

Naksh snapped his fingure in front to parth face he came back to reality.

Pranit said" Should we start now pritha".

Pritha said"wait for some more time gauri didi didnt came till now".

Suddenly door bell rang diya open the door. Gauri with her whole family came including duri and darkshit and disha.

Pritha hug disha and Gauri . Pranit hug raj. Duri came forward and joined his hand. Suddenly he look at subha who look beautiful not mere beautiful most beautiful. Noticing his gazed. Subha goes and stand beside her best friend parth. He noticed duri behavior and was about to go.subha held his hand and shook her head in no he smiled at her and nodded.

Now, pooja start pritha and pranit where doing pooja. Parth move little closer to subha and said"I never knew that a angry bird can look this beautiful ".

Subha fake glared at him. Parth said" Sorry i was just kidding you look so beautiful in this saree".

Subha said"thank you you also look good parth ".

They both smiled at each other and look at each other eyes.pallavi noticed it goes near parth and said" You look cool parth".

Parth said"thanks pallavi where are you parent ".

Pallavi said" They went for some deal in us".

Parth said*ok now joined the pooja".

Subha joined her hand and closed her eyes. Parth look at her how beautiful she look she was about to open her eyes when parth look other side. He smiled at himself.

After an hour pooja finish.

All were sitting when krishna ask"parth today you wear traditional dress why how your decision change ".

Parth slightly look at subha and said" Someone said if I can fo this to make god happy then I can do this to make my family happy so i wear it " .

Subha smile at him which he returns.

After sometime all left to there house.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

What will happen next any idea?

Please vote♥

Parthjaya