23~is this love❤

Next day

It was Sunday subha was making her stationary ready because karna and vrushali are coming home to complete there project.

She make everything arrange and then she make her speaker ready because she love to study while hearing music. Krishna wasn't aware about it so he called his friends for party as rohini vasu revathi and ram were gone to meet there relatives .

Subha was done she take a hot shower. And dress herself into beautiful red colour frock. And her hair were wet.

After sometime she went down and make some food and decorated it on plate and take her to room. Then she cleaned the kitchen.she was drying her hair.Suddenly door bell rang. She was going to open the door she open the door. She look at the person and smiled wholeheartedly.

The person was parth. He was looking at subha without blink same thing happened with subha. Suddenly parth come closer subha didnt notice it. Parth move were close to her. Suddenly he held her waist with his left hand and pulled her.

He move his face closer to her face he see her one eyes was hide because of hair he blew on her eyes she closed her eyes and hair move away from eyes he tug it behind her ears and he whispered in soft voice"you look beautiful ".

Subha look at him she was literally blushing after sometime she pushed him and said" You can wait in bhai room he will come in 1o min"and run from there. "

Parth smiled seeing her running he goes in krishna room. Subha goes inside her chamber and said to herself "what is this what is happening to me why I am getting closer to parth what I feel for parth".

She blushed and dried her hair suddenly she noticed her one earing is missing from her ears she was searching for it. Suddenly someone tap on shoulder she looks back
Immediately she see krishna.

Krishna said" If you will leave house door open then thief must me happy and arrive in our home ".

Subha said" Sorry bhai".

Krishna said"take this your eating I found it near door ".

Subha take it and wear it then she said" Bhai parth is waiting for you in your room".

Krishna said"ok ".he goes to his from then door bell rang she opened and found karna and vrushali".she hug them both and take them to her room.

Karna said" You room looks good subha.

Vrushali said"yes he is right ".

Subha said" Thanks now let's start our work".

They start to make project it's has been an half hour they were making project suddenly low speaker voice starts subha said"who must be the person playing speaker in low volume let me check ".

Karna vrushali nodded. Subha goes and follow the direction she hear the sound from Krishna room she knock door but didnt get respond she then try to open the door but it didn't get opened so she take her phone and called Krishna seeing her call he pick up and put the volume in low voice.

He answered the call and said"say princess ".

Subha said" Come out of you room right now".

Krishna came yagna parth satya rukmini were inside only hiding because Krishna was scared what will his sister say after hearing about party.

Subha said"what are doingbhai playing song in high volume disturb me in studying ".

Krishna said" Are you studying".

Subha said"yes not only me karna and vrushali are also studying ".

Hearing Karna name parth came and said" What Karna".

Krishna Faceplamed. Subha think for a while said"are you doing friends party in our house".

This time Krishna was in danger what he will say if he say true than also he in problem and if he say lie tgen subha will find out true so he decided to tell truth.

Subha said"then you must have tell me bharta i must have not plan my project making in my house we must have go to vrushali house ".

Krishna said" Sorry i am so sorry ".

Subha said" Ok now you enjoy I am going".

Parth said"where".

Krishna smiled mischievously and said"say princess parth is waiting for you reply".

Subha blushed look other side and said"to study ".

Then everyone present in Krishna room came out subha hug rukmini and satya and said to Krishna " Bhai don't put volume on high volume put in medium volume. "Krishna nooded and subha goes to her room. And explain them everything again they start studying after they project was done they played and eat for and tgen everyone they left but Krishna and his friend were still at home.

Subha on the tv as it was 9:30 she see her favorite cartoon doremon and sit there.

After sometime Krishna friend came out of room and has there dinner. Subha didnt notice them as she was watching doremon with lots of interest. Yagna satya Krishna and rukmini goes towards dining table.

Parth smiled and sit beside her and said"are you five year old kid".

Subha said"no but watch cartoon in age ok parth see how cute they look ".

Parth smiled at her childish act and said" Not more than you".

Subha smiled and said"oh really ".

Parrh nodded like a child. And both start laugh. Then both look at the TV watching doremon when krishna serve them dinner they sit on sofa and have dinner".

Yagna heart was now full with insecurity and her insecurity make her angry.

After dinner all left to there home. Subha though "is this love".

Parth goes out side and though"is this love".

Both were thinking same.

How was the chapter?

What will yagna do?

How was parth and subha talk and moment?

Parthjaya♥

Radhakrishna 💖