7~feeling of him❤

Parth and subha were walking towards principal cabin. Parth was looking at her from long them. Subha didnt know how but she feel shy .

Subha said"if you look at me like this then I will definitely get shy".

Parth remove his eyes from her and said"it's jus.. Just".

Subha said"leave ".

Parth nodded and said" I never knew Krishna will do this prank".

Subha said"he is like this only".

Parth said"you said that because of me he ignore you is it true".

Subha said"not really I just said to make you all believe".

Parth said"ohh really smart ".

Subha smiled.

Parth said" I never knew about you".

Subha said" But I knew you very well".

Parth said"how ".

Subha said" From bhai he always use to say about you me and ram bhai always hear you name from bhai's mouth my parth is my parth is that we did this and all".

Parth said"of course we did too mischievous ".

Subha said" If I am not wrong you mother father and my mother father are friends ".

Parth said" Yes you are right ".

Subha then stop and said" Then why don't we because friend".

Parth said"I will love to be your friend "and forward his hand. Subha forward her hand and held his. Suddenly some pictures starr to come in there mind. A prince and princess holding held. They hold each other hand more tightly. Suddenly class bell sound broke there thought. They leave each other hand and parth said" Come let's go".

Subha nodded. Parth and subha reached in front of cabin.

Parth gave his number and said"if any problem call me".

Subha smiled and gave his number and said"same what you said".

Parth said"ok bye".

Subha said"bye".and goes inside cabin.

Parth left to his class. He was walking towards his class but his mind has only has subha thoughts . He thought "is she the one whom I am finding I will find out is she my love of life but I can say she indeed a special person".he touched his hand from which hand he shake hand with subha and smiled and goes inside class.

Krishna said" You seem happy parth ".

Parth said" No nothing like that".

Krishna look at him parth become nervous then Krishna said"ok leave did you drop my sister".

Parth said"yes".

Krishna said"ok come class will start soon".

They both sit on there bench. They heard one boy saying "I hear Krishna sister subha yadav is join in medical college".

Other boy said" Yes an all said she look beautiful ".

This time parth become possessive. Krishna patted his back. Krishna smiled and him parth too smile at him.

Then Krishna look at the two boys and said" Don't dare to talk my sister or distrub her".

They two boys nodded in fear. Now parth take relief breath. Krishna sit on his sit.

Sir entered in call. All said"good morning sir".

In cabin.

Subha said" May I can in sir".

Principle said"yes come in".

Subha said"sir i am new students I am sister of ram yadav my name is subha yadav".

Principal said "I know I read about you how you help people"

Subha smiled when principal gave her ID card and said"this is your I'd card".

Subha take it.

Principal said"go on first floor there is your class ".

Subha nodded. Principal said" Have a good day".

Subha smiled and said"same too you sir".and left.

From when subha entered in college each and every student know about her every student want to meet her.

Subha goes on first floor. All were looking at her. She look at her class room and goes there.

She ask "may I came in sir".

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥