12~stress♥

Subha and ram reached the home. Subha was sitting watching TV but she was losted in her own though.she was feel really special when she is with parth bit what's the reason. suddenly her phone rang she pick up the call.

Subha said"hello aman".

Aman said"mam it's bad news there is some problems you need to come mam ".

Subha said" Ok I am coming ".

Aman said" Ok mam".

Subha cut the call. Subha call "ram bhai".

Ram said" What happened my dear".

Subha said"in office there is some problem so i need to go ".

Ram said" Ok dear don't take stressed ok".

Subha nodded and left.

Subha reached in office . Aman said her problem and they start to solve it.

Krishna and his friends come out after watching the movie. Suddenly Krishna phone rang.

Krishna pick up the call and said"yes bhai say".

Ram said"where are you don't you know that you too have responsibility on our NGO ".

Krishna said" What happened bhai you seems angry".

Ram said"in NGO there is some problem ".

Krishna said" Ok you don't worry I will handle".

Ram said"no need for now subha managed it but from next time be active we three runs a NGO , it's not easy to handle by one hand. "

Krishna said"ok bhai".

Ram cut the call.

Parth ask"what happened why ram bhai shouted at you".

Krishna said "there was some problem in NGO i didnt see it because of my careless subha has to be stress up".

Parth and rukmini said" She runs a NGO ".

Krishna said" Yes she is the one who can managed it on our absence she can handle it with her one hand but sometimes she stressed out so ram bhai shouted at me".

Satya said"he is right it has been 2 month you didn't look at NGO she only managed every thing and you are watching movie and bunking lecture ".

Krishna said" Satya dont shout at me i know I did mistake an I will solve it ok".

Satya said"ok better fast".

Krishna nodded and said"and yes tomorrow don't say anything that will make subha angry already she is stress out if she get angry then she will outburst on Someone and rukmini this message is also for you brother".

All nodded and they all leave to there home.

In kapoor house:

Parth entered he was really were confused.

Parth said to himself "why I feel special when I am with subha it's it love Or attraction ,but I never feel like this special when j am with yagna , and also I don't have any feelings  towards yagna . is subha the one whom I am finding".

His thoughts was break by a voice.

Parth when did you came " Yash said".

Parth said"now only.

Yash said"ok get fresh and come ".

He left and get fresh and come down and sit in dining table.

Naksh said"maa do you know I meet subha yadav ".

Pritha said" Really how is she how she look".

Naksh said"she is fine and she is come on Sunday to meet all and special to yash bhai".

Parth ask "why special to yash bhai".

Naksh said" It's secret between him and her she said she can't tell till then yash bhai permit her".

Parth ask "what it is yash bhai".

Yash said" Nothing now have your dinner ".

Pritha said" So on Sunday all will be present in home no one will go out ".

Pranit said" Pritha i am so excited to meet her".

Pritha smiled.parth was were much excited that he can spend full Sunday with her. Naksh notice it.

Naksh said"but more than us parth bhai look excited ".

Parth said" What me no shut up naksh dont imagine anything ".

All nodded. And had dinner.

It has been 11 clock subha didnt came home. Ram called her. Subha pick up the phone and said"hi bhai".

Ram said"when are you coming it's late dear".

Subha said "I just leave I will be on half and hour".

Ram said" Ok come".

They cut the call. After half hour subha come in home ram can see she is stressed. Subha had her dinner she was sitting on sofa when  pair of hand start to massage her head it was Krishna.

Krishna said"I know you are stressed out don't worry I am here".

Subha smiled and she closed her eyes after sometime she become relaxed and she sleep on sofa. Krishna pick her up and made her laid on bed. Ram said"don't make noise ".

Krishna nodded. Ram left and Krishna slept beside subha.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥