part: 20

.."Oh!!! It's missed....it, you pout when it didn't lock according to you...and meanwhile taehyung was just awestruck that time.......

you several times blink your eyes looking at him in a daze, not getting any response from the male you frown.
" Look a like promy di_didn't lock... Properly, you slurred but Taehyung didn't heard anything as if he lost his soul somewhere and little bit of alcohol started affecting on his mind ...so you again press your lips and this time they exactly land on where it should be....and you pressed your lips on him but little bit more forcefully then previous time... And his body stiffened when your pinkish lips  messed with his rough one, but this time he didn't froze but closed his eyes and feels how tender your lips felt on his, how sweet strawberry fragrance of your lips teasing his heart and mind,, he don't know what was happening with him but he has just one urge inside growing him like lava " that he just want to press you under him" and want to do so many bad things with you, that you scream only his name ,just only his name.. because you made him lose his control, .....but the second thing is the other side of his mind is fighting with himself to keep distance from you cause whatever he is thinking about you is totally wrong in every way according to his mindset, he loves only one women in his life and she is jisoo" so why his heart is playing games with him " his mind totally messed up but jisoo's thought and the time he spent with her flashes infront of his eyes and and reality hit him hard like truck and he asap averted his lips from your sweet once and back away little, or say almost stumbled back....

" Now it's lo__cked , now you won't go back to your pro__my..,you cutely giggle but as the same time dizziness stir up your mind and your eyelids became heavy, you closed your eyes and about to fall down but Taehyung is fast enough to caught you in his arms and you snuggle your head in his Crook of neck, wich cause him shiver a little, but still he distracted all thoughts and he carefully made you laid on bed , and he didn't forgot to buttoning your top still avoiding touching the area while his eyes remain shut in whole process and lastly cover you with duvet and gently remove some strands of your hair wich was covering your beautiful face, and caressed your cheeks with back of his hands but as he did his hand started trembling and he find his body is feeling hot slowly so right away he left your room and run towards his room wich is just beside yours...

After entering his room. He went towards drawer wich is just place beside his bed, he hurriedly slide the second door of drawer, and instantly took out a little bottle of pills , he open the cap of bottle and take out three round pills and poured the water in glass for himself and swollow down the medicine with water in one go and he put down the pills bottle where it was.. and then his eyes went towards his lower region and he cursed himself
" Fuck... Taehyung fuck you're so disgusting ... I don't know why I am feeling that, Ugh, i need shower and very very cold one saying this he straight went to the washroom after a long cold shower he went out from the washroom wearing his sweat paint and loose tshirt and he ruffled his wet hair and he looked more relaxed then a few minutes ago

As he was ruffling his head with help of towel that's when his eyes went towards the photo frame, and he made his way there before throwing the towel somewhere...after taking the jisoo's photo frame and his phone wich were placed on top of the drawer ...he went towards his balcony where his swinging chair is placed and he made him self comfortable on it, and he put the phone his sweat paints pocket cause he knows sleep is not gonna be his friend today as well... So he look at his dead wife's photo and automatically glisten visible in his eyes...
" Hey love !! how have you been?? Are you okay there!! I hope you're well!! He slide his hand over the photo frame while his voice became more hoarse because of heaviness inside his chest ... But your Taehyung is not well!!! Your Taehyung Miss you alot... W...why did you leave m..me alone like this huh?? He sniffles and tears started running down without his will .....