part: 24

More then two weeks passed and  you adapt  feeling comfortable living in the same room with taehyung. But is everything okay ??!!

then the answer is no!! The
things started change when you started observing changes in Taehyung, You were feeling quite strange with him, You felt alone even when you were with him in the room. And whenever you woke up from your sleep, you never saw Taehyung by your side.

But you avoid thinking that he might have gone to the washroom, just like thinking lame excuses you used to eased your heart, but you were wrong, Because the truth is that Taehyung never shared a room with you, he never sleep beside you, infact when you were in deep sleep, He would quietly get up from his bed and went out of the room, and sleep in study room.....

And the strange thing is that you were acting ignorant despite knowing all this, Just like that, one night Taehyung quietly went out of the room. He didn't know that you were just pretending to sleep.After he leaves your room, you quietly followed him and then you found out that he was sleeping in his study room.

Many questions were running in your mind, what happened that Taehyung is acting this way, you were hurt reciving this kind of treatment from him!!
But still you didn't confronted him because you did not want to force him, Because his happiness is more important to you, Whenever you tried to communicate with him, he would avoid you by making any excuse and he rarely spend time with you both,

and sometimes he behave oddly rude with you, you feel irritate by his behaviour thinking all other assumptions for behaving like that, but nothing comes to your mind who justified his actions, you didn't knew why he again started behaving like that, you contacted yoongi about his behaviour but you nothing found anything particular because he told you that taehyung never contacted him after his last therapy session with him,

And moreover you didn't take anything as he said to heart, Thinking this maybe he wants some time, You were feeling very sad because of his ignorance towards you and soohyung, but you never let your self feel down, it cause you had your baby who removed your sadness in blink of an eyes.

every day you fulfilled every responsibility of wife and mother. You used to do all the things that a mother and a wife should do, and in a way that you had forgotten yourself and molded your life completely according to your eonnie's life, You have completely adapted yourself into your sister lifestyle....

But you didn't knew While fulfilling your responsibilities as a wife and mother you had started to feel a thing for your brother-in-law, yes, you had started feel something towards which you can't describe in words. despite your unwillingness to be with him, your heart always act opposite when he is front of you, even his strange behaviour towards you, didn't make you feel to be don't wanna be with him, you want to know his problems and you want to be his problems sole solution, you want to see him happy like he used when your sister was alive, but you sometimes stopped yourself thinking that you can't take your sister place and because of that You always think about jungkook to erase the feelings you unwillingly started to grow for your brother in law,
though, it was a totally different thing that whenever Taehyung is close to you, your body react in different way, wich you still didn't able to understand why??...

Despite all of this

It was a day like any other day , you helping mrs, oh with her chores, Like every day, Taehyung went to the office, Suhyung went to Irene and Jin's house as he wants to play with sejin, Because Jin and Irene shifted next to your house. Because of that, there was no limit to Suhyung's happiness, and Jin and Irene were also very happy to see Sejin happy with Suhyung.Because this was their main reason for shifting here.
You were also very happy, because now you were not bored, because whenever your work was over, you passed time with Irene, and sometimes Irene herself came your home. And she used to convert your boring day into a happy girls day, and now you two become a very close.