part: 34

You're standing there, feeling a mix of hurt and anger after the argument with Taehyung this morning. The tension in the air is thick, as he's demanded an apology for his friend for the thing you didn't even did,
But what more hurts is the way he talked you, how he can say something like this to you, didn't you hold any little significance in his life, offcourse you not other wise he never that the apology and the thing , he even told you not to show your face to him again if you didn't apologized to his friend...but you are you, You decide that you won't let back down your pride in front his so called best friend, so you decide not to walk out and see him off to the office, breaking your usual routine....

As Taehyung gets ready to leave for work with Ji Hye, his best friend which you can't stand, your heart sinks as you watch her boldly intertwine her hand with your husband's. Taehyung's discomfort is palpable as he quickly pulls away, telling her to keep her distance. Despite his clear message, she wraps her arms around him, causing Taehyung to let out a frustrated sigh...and you shook your head being irritated but enter in soohyungs bedroom....

Ji!! I am not feeling comfortable can you please remove your arm!! Taehyung said being hesitant and hearing ji pout...
"Oh!! Tae , when did you start feeling uncomfortable with me!! She said not removing her arms around his ...

"Appa, you forgot this !! Soohyung said while getting on downstairs while his one hand holding taehyung's wrist watch, which he forgot to wear like any usual day, and he suddenly remembered you because you are the one who is taking care of his every little thing....

"So she really didn't come!! Is she really that stubborn?? But no this time, yn, i won't let you win this time, because if you're stubborn then I am more!! Taehyung murmured inwardly not seeing your figure...

"Oh!! My champ, thank you so much!! As soohyungs reach to his appa, taehyung said to the little one with a smile...
"Don't thank me appa, thanks mama, she is the one who told me to give you this!! He let out the truth without hiding...and taehyung poked his tongue in his inner cheek.....

"But, still I am gonna thank my champ!!! Because he is the one who brought my watch here not his mama!! Taehyung said to Soohyung but more loudly as if he wants you to hear and he becomes successful because its voice really reaches through your ear and you roll your eyes at his way of yelling..

"By the way, champ, where is your mama?? Taehyung took the wrists watch from his hands and at the same time took this opportunity to slip his arms from jihye's hold...

"Appa, mama is changing bedsheets!! He replied and jihye felt irritated, because your mentioned making her mood sulked more,..
"Tae!! We are getting late for work! Should we go !! .. jihye told taehyung who was wearing his wrist watch but his eyes stuck at the upstairs for some reason.....

"Yes, just two minutes!! He told jihye while his eyes still stuck at the same place...and after finally he done with his watch session so he bent a little and plant on soohyungs cheek but soohyung didn't give him smile as he was looking little upset...and before taehyung asked him about his reason he immediately run upstairs..."what happened to him?? He thought of witnessing his son's odd behaviour....

"Champ!! Because careful on stairs..!! Taehyung told his son with a concerned filled voice but as usual he didn't listen and run towards his room...

"Should we go now!! Jihye suggested and he nodded and made his way out of the living room with ji, but again before he made his way out finally Taehyung's eyes again scanned the living room, searching for your presence, and not finding your trace he sighed and finally left the house along with his friend...

And the hurt and anger building up inside you. Seeing taehyung and jihye together, yes you were watching both of them from the room's window..

but you still remain resolute, refusing to give in and call him or show any sign of reconciliation....