part: 23

"But when did i say, I wanted to talk to you, You put both your hands behind your back and said
Hearing you lines started appearing on his forehead!!

"Then what are you doing here?" he asked with a confused expression but slide his veiny hands in his dark locks and create mess in beautiful hair, Unknowingly making himself more attractive than he is, And other side you got mesmerized by his looks. And thought, how handsome he looks even while doing a simple thing. He snap his long fingers in front of your face when he didn't hear any answer from you.

The finger snap caused you to blink your eyes and you realized you were looking him like a creep so you avert your eyes but immediately answer his question.

""I came here to sleep with you!!
you said whatever came into your mouth at that time Because the image of his messy hair is still in your mind.
And after hearing you, Taehyung's eyes got widened, cheeks and ears both turned red,

"What did you Just say?? He asked you again thinking that perhaps he had made a mistake in listening you, and you again answered him without thinking " i said I came here to sleep with you!! Is that any problem?? You nonchalantly asked and Taehyung furrow his eyebrows and said
" Yn , are you okay?? He again asked Because even if he least wanted to, he was not able to believe that these words had come out of your mouth, even though he did not know you completely, but he knew that you were never cross your line. And he knows how much your eonnie means to you, and he also knew that you will never try to take her place, but your words made him think twice...
"Yes, I am totally okay oppa!! And I am just doing the thing a wife does. And moreover I just said what you want to hear from me. You mumbled

And Taehyung gave you " are you serious look" You still couldn't understand one thing, why is Taehyung acting so weird? After hearing this news, you agree that it is strange for you to suddenly come to his room and say this to him, but what did you even say that taehyung behave this much weird.

Yn, I think you are not well, Or perhaps you have a fever?? He stated but with worried eyes and this time you frown seeing his behaviour,
" Yes, maybe i think you are drunk!! Let me check it first , saying this he came close to you and Cupped your face and said
"You're looking sober then Why are you speaking nonsense!?? He mumbled with confused expression but Completely unaware that a normal touch from him caused your cheeks to heat up.

And automatically made your body temperature risen But thinking of this, you again scolded yourself "yn, is not the time to think about all these things.
" I am totally okay oppa!! And i am not speaking any nonsense, I am just stating the fact.
But this man made you speechless when he grabbed Your shoulder with both his warm and veiny hands and pulled you little more closer then you are.
He looked into your eyes and said..

"Look yn, i understand What do you want, and I also know that being a woman you will need this thing and on top of that you are married, so you will need it more than any other women want, but you know about our relationship, this is not possible for me and I am sorry for that, i really can't, you know it,
His warm breath falling on your face unknowingly playing with the strings of your heart,

Taehyung tried to made you understand as best he could and on the other hand you, who didn't understand at a single thing wich Taehyung trying to say to you,

you were too confused to process his words. but you gently removed his both hands from your shoulder and made a proper distance between you two without giving any void look, Because at first you couldn't understand what he was try to say and the second thing was that now it has become very difficult for you to control the butterflies in your stomach. Which this man create just by being close to you .

"Oppa, First of all, I want to tell you that whatever you are saying ?? I literally can't understand anything!! I mean it... And what is it that thing wich I want most than any other women??, You lastly frown.