part:13

Next day...

You and all other member of Kim family except Taehyung (he left for office in early morning that's why he didn't join everyone for breakfast and to be honest you felt relief cause you didn't want to see him or maybe didn't want to any conversation with him after witnessing last night)
sitting on dining table while doing there breakfast meanwhile you feeding soohyung and you didn't paying attention on all other members as somehow you still not over from last night the behaviour of taehyung wich were flaring red alarm to you.....
But suddenly mrs.kim spoke..
I want to make important an announcement here today... hearing her everyone stop eating and pays attention towards her and your thoughts chain broke and you also do the same like everyone..

As we all know Taehyung's wife Jisoo aka my grand daughter-in-law has passed away few days back.....as i was saying the situation on in this mansion is not anymore like before...and you all witnessed it as you were staying here and you can see Taehyung still isn't recovered from his mourning state...and none of us have...but what could we do...jisoo.....jisoo ... is... gone..

But grandma what is your intention saying all this Sarang intrrupted mrs.kim...
That's what I am going to say daughter but please be patience....and Sarang stop hearing her grandma's words
So i straight get to the point that I want Taehyung to get married again...

And hearing mrs Kim words There was silence in the whole mansion, no one was able to understand this. Your eyes widened but before you could say someone spoke...
Mom what are you saying ?? Kim soohan spoke....
Yeah grandma how can it be possible .....i mean it's only a few days since noona gone and you are thinking about brother's remarriage...how could you thought of replacing noona's place with someone else....did you think about soohyung?? What if his new mother couldn't take care of him... Like noona does Woobin said and deep down you also wanna say this.....

I understand woobin what you wanna say and i thought all consequences about it...i know son how steps mom's are she said while looking towards Hye young... that's why i made decision if we are going to marry Taehyung again, then it should be someone who willing to accept him and his child by her heart not for wealth... who can able give the innocent soul love and care....

So where are we gonna find that women?? Sarang again asked being curious she is.....
We don't need to find her, mrs Kim said while observing each and every person facial expressions....
Mom what do you mean by we don't need to find....it means you already found whomever Taehyung going to get married
Hye young asked with surprise expression and mrs Kim nodd....
there were so many emotion running on your mind thinking about all this ..
When you have already found the girl, then please tell us who is she?..Hye young again said while showing little annoyance...
she is here in front of our eyes....mrs Kim said and all family members started looking here and there but Hye Young's eyes went towards you who also looking for that particular person...

Don't be....her...., Hye young murmured that's when grandma said
"Idiot Why were you looking here and there i am talking about yn......

All family members expression turn into horrible one including you...mom what did you just say??? Hye Young first who asked question to her???
I said the girl will be going to marry Taehyung is yn.....

Anni what are they talking why they want appa to getting married to you... isn't appa married to Eomma, and Where is eomma gone?? He confusedly asked , hearing soohyung you forget to that he also present here and listening all this things you immediately tell him to go in his room and that little boy without asking any question run towards his room....
When woobin heard those words he felt like his world collapsed cause the girl he fell in love with is now going to her brother's wife.....
I am sorry mom but i can't agree for this marriage ....Hye young fiercely stood up from her chair and said to Mrs Kim.