part: 8

And you walked towards the door but before you went out you bumped into someone hard chest...... Which unbalanced you to fall but he was quick to hold your wrist and pulled you towards himself

Saving you from falling down
"ouch...."

Your head bumped again into his hard chest when he was pulling you towards himself to save you

"What are you made of ........ Bricks?? You groaned rubbing your forehead to wich he could only smile amusedly at your response..

"Is this the way to say thank you to someone who just saved you??
He teased, wich made you stop rubbing and you finally lookes his face .. and a little bit you mesmerized by his look , ( not that type) (i mean why South Korean boys is so handsome)

His nose's shape looks sharper and slimmer at its bridge.
He has a well-proportioned jaw, with an attractive square shape and masculine appearance
His eyes have a unique feature, which is that one of his eyelid is droopier than the other. However, his single eyelid make him looks very South Korean and natural.

In case you say he is naturally handsome

You about to say thank to him when you saw he giving you flirtious smirk wich you didn't like and you change your mind to thank that man...

"I never asked you to save me.
infact it would have been better for me to fall down rather getting saved by anyone like you....

You angrily replied to wich he grinned and leaned towards your face that's when Taehyung grabbed your wrist and snatch you away from him..and your back touched his hard chest
Making you gasped

"What just happened now?? Soobin said while seeing the scenario  in front of him..

"What are you doing in my office?? Taehyung asked him

"Come on brother this is not just your office . I own this office too?? I mean afterall i am vice president of this company he said while looking you with grin..

You're just a substitute here  "woobin". This is not your place, this is someone else's place in which you have been given on temporary basis. you won't even be worth it when the right person of this place will come Taehyung said without leaving your wrist .

And you notice his grip tighten around your wrist that's indicating he must be had grudge against that person in front of him..

Brother, have you considered me so low. I don't want this position, I just want the love of a family, am I not entitled to that too.. when he said those words hurt clearly visible on his face .

And you feel unintentionally sympathy for him

But hearing woobin Taehyung scoffed and said
"really ohh so mr.kim woobin doesn't want position but family love "ahhh what a nice joke " he about to say but he Stop when he heard you..

You started feel uneasy in brothers fight so you intrrupted him and said "oppa can you please leave my hands it's hurting "you said in pleading voice and then he realised he gripped your wrist so tight and he suddenly let go of your wrist
"Ahh" you whimper

"Ah i am sorry "he said and woobin head shot up hearing Taehyung because Taehyung never apologized anyone except his beloved ones..that means you're very close to him" he thought and smirk

soobin will you drop y/n outside the company Taehyung said
And soobin nodded and responded
"your wish is my command he said dramatically while bowing his head to Taehyung and Taehyung Rolled his eyes on younger male.

And you frown  because you taught Taehyung insulting you while sending you away so you said  fiercely..
" i don't need anyone to drop me. i can go by myself saying this You came out of his office but you didn't forget to slam the door harshly. which caused all three men flinch And all three stared the door where you just left .