part: 30

A VERY NEXT MORNING

"I don't want to involve her in all this mess , and that's final soobin!! We are going to what you suggest last night!! Taehyung Said firmly to the younger through the phone call ...

"And this topic ends here!! We will never gonna bring this topic ever again.. i don't want to terrify her by saying all this to her... taehyung remind soobin and he just can affirm whatever taehyung said to him..

"Okay! Then , i will call you later!! Lastly taehyung hung up the call and message his forehead and again engulfed himself reading the documents...

A few minutes later you slowly woke up from your deep sleep, your eyes fluttering open. But as you did, you let out a groan of pain, because your head throbbing with a terrible headache. You sat up straight resting your back on headboard, feeling disoriented, and immediately covered your forehead with both hands, hoping to ease the pain.

In that moment, as if Taehyung heard your voice who had been engrossed in his work, noticed your distress. He quickly stood up from his place and rushed over to your side, his expression filled with concern.
"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.
You shook your head in no, your face contorted in discomfort. "No," you replied, your voice strained. "I'm having a terrible headache."

Taehyung's concern deepened as he sat down beside you. He gently placed his hand on your back, offering you some support. "It's really that much terrible ," he said softly. And you duck your head

"Ok don't worry, here take this , it might be helpful to reduce your headache... taehyung  gives you a glass of water and a bottle of medicine which was neatly arranged On the bedside table ..
And you  gladly took medicine and glass of water from his hands and swallowed the pill and took a few sips of water, already feeling a slight alleviation of your headache.....

"Are you feeling better??  Taehyung asked you with concern his eyes never leaving yours,..and you sit back properly and respond with weak smile " much better "....

"I don't know, how did I got this headache" you mumbled resting your head in head board while closing your eyes but your eyes wide open when you realised where actually you are!! You're in your room, but how did you get back in your room when you were in the party last night....

"And seeing you instantly sit up , Taehyung gets closer one inch to you " hey what happened yn?? Are you okay?? He asked with worry...and hearing him you look at with confused gaze....

"Wh.. what am I doing here oppa?? What are we doing here?? Isn't we were in party...you being panicked told taehyung and taehyung throat dried cause now he has to go thorough marry go round to make false statements regarding each and every statement

"O..oppa, how did I get back home?? If I remember clearly I was in party last night then how I ended up here?? And most important why I didn't remember anything at all ?? You tried hard to remember all the things from night but you couldn't which made you panicked and frustrated because you weren't even able to remember any single thing from last night and that's why you started to throw your questions at the male who might know all the things.....

"Hey...yn...calm down!! Relax!!! As if seeing you getting more panic out of instinct taehyung hands reach through your cheeks to just cupp them gently...

"No, oppa, h..how could I not remember anything!! You mumbled inwardly

Did I do something wrong last night?? Hu??? And that wasn't enough that your eyes went to your form and you found yourself in totally different clothing,,... "wait a minute!! you said and  remove the taehyung hand from your cheeks and again look at your outfit more clearly which wasn't the same as  last night!! ..