part:39

.Taehyung, feeling a mix of worry and relief as he finally arrived at the hospital after what seemed like an eternity. He hurriedly made his way to the receptionist, eager to find out on which floor his brother was admitted to. Just as he was about to ask, a tall and strikingly handsome man called out his name, stopping Taehyung in his tracks.

"Are you perhaps Mr. Taehyung?" the man inquired, walking towards Taehyung after receiving confirmation.
"Yes, I am. By the way, who are you?" Taehyung questioned, a hint of urgency in his voice, not wanting to be delayed from getting to his brother.
"I'm the one who called you and informed you about your brother," the man replied, his expression serious yet comforting.
As the mysterious man revealed to Taehyung that his brother was admitted to the ICU on the second floor and that the doctors were currently operating on him, Taehyung's heart sank with worry and concern. The man, with a calm yet reassuring demeanor, guided Taehyung towards the specific floor where his brother was receiving medical care.

As they walked through the hospital corridors, the atmosphere was tense yet filled with a sense of hope. Taehyung's mind raced with thoughts of his brother and the uncertainty of the situation. The man walked alongside Taehyung, offering words of comfort and support during the silent moments of their journey.

Finally, they reached the second floor, where the ICU was located. The man led Taehyung to the waiting area outside the operating rooms, where a one man with a tense and worried face already settled himself on chair his faces reflecting only reflecting a panic and worry, Taehyung took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts and prepare himself for what he might see inside....

"I..is he okay?? Taehyung felt his knee weakened when he just stopped his track before the icu room door...
"Yes, he is definitely...the man answered and on the other side the sitting tensed male immediately got up from the chair and rushed towards taehyung with a not so good expression he was looking terrified somehow...

"I...am sorry...sir..I swear i didn't do anything...he immediately clutched taehyung hand out of fear and for second taehyung little taken a back by the strange male, though the very male look decent though but his sudden act made him jolted and taehyung immediately retreat his hands from the male....

"What are you saying??? And who are you?? Taehyung let out being confused....
"He is my best friend Hoseok..and your brother got hit by his car ....the other male let taehyung know the truth and hearing this anger consumed in taehyung within the second and he as he out of anger clutch the other male coller in pure rage...

"If something happens to my brother, I swear you will never be able to drive anything in rest of your life... Taehyung's words cut through the tension like a sharp blade. As he threatened the very male, the air around them seemed to freeze, and the other male swiftly intervened, sensing the danger.

The taller male, with a calm yet firm demeanor, stepped forward, his voice steady but filled with concern. "You're misunderstanding, Mr Taehyung. There's something that needs to be clarified, but now isn't the time. First, you must go and check on your brother," he urged, trying to diffuse the escalating situation.

Taehyung, visibly struggling to contain his inner rage took a step back, his frustration evident as he exhaled heavily through his nose. The weight of the moment hung in the air, each person grappling with their own thoughts and feelings. The tension was , like a storm waiting to break. But still he fade that thought and try to concentrate on his brother who is inside lying in icu...and he thought to wait but as time passes his anxiety level increase in pure worry for his brother....and lastly he was so frustrated as he didn't heard any news about his brother well being, so he thought to enter in icu, thought the taller male tried to stop him but looking taehyung's face he didn't have more courage to stop him...but as Taehyung was getting ready to enter the ICU room, the doctor appeared from the doorway, grabbing his and other two male's attention. The doctor's face showed a mix of seriousness and relief as he approached.