part: 40

"yn, can I ask you something?? Jungkook said while walking beside you, carrying soohyung in his arms and you silently nodd indicating he can ask whatever he wants as you also walk beside him...
"Ahmm, did you.uhm..ah..l..love taehyung  hyung?? He let out almost nervously and you abruptly stopped at your spot  almost shocked and flustered by his question...."yaah, don't look at me like that?? It's just I am ..iam...he wasn't able to complete his words when he saw your intense gaze on him though he found that heart fluttering in every way but still....
"Yes, I am , isn't it obvious?? You said as you started take a step ahead making the male doing the same....
"Sorry to say, but No, it's not for me!!! Jungkook said nonchalantly again making you stop on your tracks..
"Now, why are you stopped, you bumpkin?? Jungkook said with little chuckling meanwhile Soohyung was busy eating chocolates, that he wasn't paying any attention to your both talk..
"And may I know why you think so?? You raised your brow at the male knowing his denial..
"Oh!! Yn,..if it's that much obvious!! So taehyung hyung would be the first one who was able to know about your Love for him, because you're freaking staying under the same room with him and that for two years, and not even the same roof but you're both sharing a same bedroom...so he will be the one who able to know about your feelings....he said with straight face as he made again step towards the parking lot making you realised his impact of words.... because he was right in his place...
"Hey, are you plan to stay here all night?? The male said little loudly which made you out from your reverie.....and you blink but again walk towards his way matching his steps while walking beside him...
"So?? When did you start feeling for him?? I mean before my arrival or after my arrival??He again raised the question and put you in deep thoughts because today he was asking you a lot of questions about you and your husband...
"Before your arrival!! You honestly let out the answer and the male nod at you without showing any displeased look, which he used to give you a few days ago making you little taken back by his so friendly behaviour with you...

"Jungkook...may I know why you're asking me so many questions today regarding my relationship with your hyung?? You couldn't control the urge to ask the question to male because somehow his queries made you curious about the current situation...
"Because I want to know, if you're happy with hyung or not?? I mean if he treats you well or not?? ....the male said but this time making intense eye contact with you making you suddenly chill by his gaze.....
"D..don't worry, i am really happy with him, and I am really lucky to have him in my life....you averted your shaking irises from his intense one but honestly answer the male...
"Oh!!! But the question is yn?? Did he also feel the same with you?? He asked as you both finally able to reach where your car is parked...
"What are you trying to say jungkook?? Say it clearly?? You told male as his words not sound right in your ear...
"I mean to say, yn , did taehyung hyung also feel the same like you feeling for him!! Like he also feel grateful in his life to have you??? He again straight forwardly asked And you took long pause to answer the male, because if you genuinely say..so there is no answer you have to give the male.. because you know about your feelings but you didn't know about your husband's feelings or maybe know but you were certain about his feelings that he loves your dead sister.....
"Maybe he feels and maybe not" you answer the male shruggeing your shoulder in process because deep down you still had hopes that maybe taehyung really had tiny feelings for you, after all you're both staying like a couple for freaking two years...
"Woahh!! Yn?? Are you really serious?? Hearing you, jungkook exclaimed in shock...
"What are you implying jungkook by that your reaction?? You asked not able to understand his shocked look..
"Sorry to say yn..but you're still not aware about hyung's feelings for you??? I mean how can you not able to?? He again asked and you rubbed your temple nervously...
"Yes, I am not aware, so what's wrong with that ?? And anyway taehyung oppa is also not aware of my feelings for him because I never confessed to him!! You told the jungkook  crossing your arms ...
"What the ...?? Means you both are not certain about your feelings?? Jungkook chummed in and you duck your head...
"Not both!! Jungkook!! I am certain about my feelings toward taehyung oppa!! And tomorrow I will definitely tell him about my feelings...You declare firmly to jungkook also telling.....
"So what about taehyung hyung?? Yn?? He asked again increasing the unsettled feeling inside your heart.......
"I honestly don't know jungkook, what he feels about me , but I can feel there's something he has for me in his heart...this time you didn't around bush and let out the honest truth in front of the male.....
"So it was your mere assumption?? Right?? He asked again being nonchalant making your eyes shot up at his statement....
"No, it's not assumptions, but my guts feelings!! You replied to the male and he nodded but when you thought that male's queries ended that's when he dropped bomb on you asking something unexpected and little personal....