part: 17

It's 11:45 still Taehyung didn't come home, and you are still waiting for him, And don't even talk about food, it has been cold since long.You were continuously tapping your feet on the ground which shows your eagerness that's when the door's open with creaked sound and and your eyes automatically went in that direction, And you filled your inner anger without any delay and without waiting for him to come inside home you March towards him but as soon as his sight caught your attention your eyes widened and and your hand covers your mouth....

Taehyung was standing at the door totally soulless he looked so skinnier, totally dived in grief, dark circles visible under his eyes... and he comes home. It breaks your heart to see him like this. You wish you could take away his pain and bring back the light in his eyes. But that wasn't the only concern you had you also wanted to ask why he didn't come home at the time like he promised...

But asap taehyung walked through the door, you couldn't help but notice the weight of his emotions. His shoulders slumped, his gaze distant. It was clear that he had been carrying a heavy burden. You wanted to reach out, to offer comfort, but you knew he  didn't appreciate whatever you wanna do ...

" Oppa ?? Are you okay ?? You worriedly asked him looking his sad face?? But instead answering you , he avoid looking at you and question you ??
" Why are you still awake?? You should be sleeping this time... He said In monotone and take his shoes and coat off..
" That's not my answer oppa?? you spat back...
When he didn't answer you so you frustratedly.....i said are you okay ?? And Why didn't you come home???
" Don't worry " I am okay ,  it's just i am exhausted....he replied with stoic face..
" No you're not, you're lying to me?? And why did you lie to me that you will come home early ?? You asked him...
" Will you ask all the questions here?? at least let me come inside... He still didn't answer your question making you more angry but you still control and let him inside....

After entering he went straight to his bedroom and you follow him, Taehyung halted his steps and said seeing you following him "Why are you following me?? Go and sleep, I want to spend some time alone?? And again started to walk towards his room but you didn't obey him and still follow him to his room....and it's your first time entering in his room after marriage...

He was about to turned around to just seeing you as you still follow him but as he turned your head bumped into his hard chest and whimper left from your mouth
" ahh " why every man's chest is so hard can't be it soft??

" Listening you Taehyung rolled his eyes and put his both his hands on his waist and said in intimidating voice" who told you to follow me ?? And didn't i tell you to go back?? then why are you still following me??
" Because I want to follow you?? Can't I do this even?? And anyway don't you think you owe me an explanation?? You crossed your both hands and raised your chin High but still seeing his exhausted form you felt bad...

" Yes i owe you an explanation and i will explain you but not now ?? He said with gritted teeth spat back and walk towards his room and straight went in to the washroom leaving you stood alone there.....but still you didn't pay attention on his anger...

After 15 minutes

After a nice shower, Taehyung came out of the bathroom while a one towel wrapped around his well built torso and other one he is using to wipe his wet long hair wich was mercilessly hanging on his forehead and made him look 1000% more attractive than he is.. but he taken a back as soon he seeing you sitting on his bed, and otherside seeing Taehyung in half nacked you choked on your saliva and blood rush on your cheeks though you immediately stood up from your place and turned your face to other side of the wall as it was the best thing to watch suddenly, but still you didn't able to erase the fact that how much he looks terribly hot when some drops of water were falling down from his hairs to his chest and more down ....stop yn!! Just stop here!! You cursed inwardly when your thoughts going somewhere else....