part: 22

you also made his favourite cookies wich he liked most and other his favourite things to eat and you already told Mrs oh to take care of soohyung,

You thanks your all god when soohyung agreed , and you again showered him with kisses and bid him bye ,after making sure he is playing , you went out from his room, and headed towards the kitchen where you made the tiffin for Taehyung, and you put the tiffin on the bag and went out from Kim mansion..

Important note : no one knows about your marriage with Taehyung except his closed relatives

After reaching Kim international you straight went towards the receptionist, when receptionist saw you she immediately bowed you ..
And politely asked you "
" How can I help you mam??
" Can I meet mr.kim Taehyung?? You asked her as politely
" No, mam, you can't?? The receptionist replied you.
"I am sorry i know i didn't made an appointment with him and I understand you're doing your job , but I have some important work with him can you please let me meet him..you let out your words in front of her.

" Oh mam don't get me wrong! Actually sir didn't come today!! That's why I am saying "no"to you, and i know you , you're Mr Kim's family member and in first place you don't need any appointment to meet him, you can meet him, whenever you want, because sir instruct me to do.

" Mr Kim didn't come office today?? You fence some surprise hearing the receptionist, you didn't able to pay any attention on her other words.

" Yes, mam , he didn't, !! Do you want to send some message!!! Whenever he will come ! I will tell him !! She suggested her thoughts and you shake your head and said
" Thank you for suggestions but I don't need , and I have little request to you, " can you please not tell him about my arrival in company,
Hearing you she frown but you immediately clarified yourself.." i mean to say he will upset when he know that I am came here and he made me wait, so can you please not tell him.. you pleaded and she smiled but nodd. And said " okay mam!! I won't...and hearing her some relief fills over you.

After coming out from the company you went to the parking lot where you parked your car ,and entering in your car you settled down on your seat, but your mind just stuck at the information wich revealed by the receptionist!!!
" If he doesn't come the company?? Then where did he go?? Should I call him know??
" Yes i should call him?? Instead thinking all bullshit!!?
Saying this you dailed his number , and started to wait for him to pick the call but your hopes crush down when he didn't pick the call But still you didn't gave up and tried again, and again he didn't pick the call making you more worried then you are...
" Where are you oppa?? You mumbled but start the ignition to drove away from there but as you did, your phone rung and you instantly took the phone but a frown plastered on your face when you saw unknown caller id on display but anyway you pick the call.

" Am i talking to mrs Kim yn?? The unfamiliar voice echoed through the phone

Yes you're!! But who are you?? And how do you know my name and most importantly
how do you get my number?? You started throwing questions at other side.

Hey, slow down bit girl! I know you're curious but I don't know this much...

You heard the amusement fill up in his voice

Are you answering me or not?? Or should I block you,
You annoyingly replied cause you're still worried about Taehyung and
Top of that this man creating mess with you..

Yaah, yaah, don't do that, after a lot of trouble, I got your number from him.

What did you mean by you got my number from him?? Who is the are the person you talking about and moreover who you are??
Can you please clarify me , I am in not in good mood and on top of that you are troubling me more by calling and you are not even telling me who you are.