part : 21

Oh so it means you talking about yn

" So you feel sexually attracted towards yn or in other words I say your wife!!! He raised his eyebrows at Taehyung...and Taehyung gave him death glare!!

" Hey don't look at me like that I am just stating the fact!!! He justified himself.

But still i don't understand what is wrong to feel sexually attracted towards your own wife , and hearing him Taehyung frown , and looking Taehyung's expression yoongi clarified" i mean to say , if you feel sexually attracted towards someone else's wife , so that would be a problem, but with your own wife it doesn't sound like problem to me...

" Yoongi I am not in mood to joke " it's really serious ! You clearly know what I mean when i told you about my problem.. Taehyung said firmly yet softness was slightly visible and yoongi heard him with calm expression like any doctor does...

" Then you tell me , it's wrong to feel sexual desire for your own wife! He raised his one eyebrow and smirk !

No, it's not wrong to feel with your own wife, but my case is different, you exactly know who is yn, and what relation she had with me. Taehyung replied with no awaiting time.
" I know yn is your late wife's younger sister and she is your current wife " mr Kim Taehyung" yoongi said with straight expression.
" That's is the problem Yoongi" she is my love's sister, and i can't think about her like that, infact I can't think any women like that. I always considered yn as my sister too, and Jisoo is my first love and she will be forever..

" She was" yoongi said without breaking the conversation

"" Uh?? " Taehyung looked at yoongi with narrow eyes

" I said jisoo was and now yn is your present and future, don't forget that, yoongi rubbed harsh reality on Taehyung's face and for a minute he couldn't able to answer and looking him little upset yoongi's eyes soften  and he try to change the topic asking another question...

" Let it go all of these, and now tell me what you actually feel around yn??  I know you feel sexual desire seeing her but can you elaborate...

" What the fuck" are you talking yoongi?? Did you lost your mind!!  Taehyung's yelled at him while stood up from his chair....

" Hey calm down you idiot!! I am just asking you what you feel about her , because i want to know if you feel all arousal because of medicine or because of  your feelings, that's what I want to know... yoongi calmly explained his thoughts and that's when Taehyung realise but sat down on  his chair..

So now don't start to bark and tell me whatever I ask you , and one more thing I am your doctor so you should only answer me when I ask you and don't show me any of your tantrums like child , even child Is better then you, yoongi said and Taehyung looked with rage eyes but nodd..

" Hmm so what you think when she is around you?? Yoongi asked but Taehyung intrrupted him..

" Can I have glass of water?? Taehyung asked but received a death glare from doctor....

"Yeah sure " yoongi sarcastically replied him cause Taehyung didn't listen and broke his rule but he stood up from his place,

after couple seconds he returned with big bottle of water and glass and harshly put down on table desk and Taehyung flinch seeing abnormal behaviour of his friend...

" Drink as much as water you want ! But after this if you intrrupted me, i swear I will throw you out from here and I willl bann you to enter in my clinic, he said with straight face and slight anger.
Taehyung gulp down but immediately pour him glass of water for himself and drink...after moisture his throat he said...