part :19

It's morning and you all having breakfast together,
   you sit along with soohyung as usually and taehyung sit across you both....and like a normal family you both also chitchating though it's topic mostly about soohyung.....and yeah how can you forgot soohyung your hype baby who made everything so much beautiful by his presence and way of talking......

"So did you get call from Irene?? Out of nowhere taehyung asked you while sipping his orange juice...
"Yes, i did!! You stirred the coffee while answering the male...
"So what's your opinion on that....he didn't stop but ask you gaining your full attention on him and hearing him you scrunched your face....
"What is my opinion on that?? You shrugged your shoulder letting out the confusion in front of the male....

"I mean, if you have any plans, and if you feel uncomfortable, we can cancel it going there, and i will told him hyung that we couldn't make....
"No need to!! I don't have any plans!!!and neither i feel uncomfortable with them...And it's sounds really bad if we again turned down their dinner offer....you told the male as jin and Irene again invite for you having dinner with them as last time you couldn't make there for both your own issues.........

"No, I was feeling like you didn't look good since they invited us for dinner....and you surprisingly raised your eyebrows at the male hearing this describe details about you and as if he understands that how his words resonted through your ear he immediately said " i mean to say you look really uncomfortable....

"And may i know why do you think i look uncomfortable?? you raise your eyes at him again hoping the answer from the very male..
I just feel like it,  he also shrugged his shoulders but gulped down the liquid....

So we are going right?? He asked to you more clearly
Isn't it obvious!! You answer him while drinking hot coffee...

Okay so  be ready at 8:00 p.m. I will fetch you as soon as I come from office hmm...he Suggested and you just nodd at him....

Before taehyung made his way out of the house for work he showered his son with forehead kiss and simple good bye to you and left from the house....

Later in the evening

You were trying on some clothes last past 1 hours as you wanted to look good like your eonnie and presentable also, though the thing is totally opposite what you are doing right now, you never like to wear fancy and expensive clothes ,you were doing because you doesn't want to ruin your eonnie and oppa's reputation by wearing anything foolish, cause once your eonnie said to you, she is living in a society where human doesn't get respect but money, in past where ever jisoo goes she didn't compromise with her outfit or style, she used to wore classy clothes to maintain Taehyung's reputation like any other wife does in High society,
So you don't wanna take any chance as you are also his wife though you felt cringe as hell by this title wich is belongs to your sister, and second thing  he also didn't acknowledge you as a one but still .....

but you suddenly remind that you haven't ready Suhyung yet, so you You left all the clothes scattered on the bed and first you take out best clothes for soohyung from the closet and went to Suhyung who were playing with the alphabet toys wich Taehyung bought for him some days ago,

" Oh my baby, are you playing with these new toys and he nodd his head up and down
" Mamma look it's "T" he showed one cube in wich inscribed with the letter "T"
Appa's name starts with "T" letter, am i right mama??
You feel aww seeing him learning something ..
Oh my baby is so intelligent , you ruffled his hair and kissed his chubby cheeks...and he giggled
"Baby first let put the toys on their place and after that let's get ready....you cooed him and he put all toys in his big bag and after then you picked him in your arms,