part:12

10 days passed but feeling of loosing your sister the pain that was constantly breaking you apart,the thick lump that made house in your throat ....you don't know how you managed to crying soohyung made fell asleep..... it's were routine of your from past 10 days...
you were at Kim mansion ...after burial of your sister ...it did hurt....it hurt you so much think that your sister is no more...and there's no one left in your life. she is the only family you had ...and God also snatch her away from you.... And beside soohyung that little soul just continuously demanding to see her eomma...and whenever he can't find he started cry and it made you so helpless......you don't know how to handle that motherless baby....the actual problem start when soohyung refused to let anyone touch him, except for you, he don't get close to anyone, soohyung shouted everyone when they try to close to him...

Soohyung running here and there While crying for his dead mother, Hye young was struggling hard to feed him but soohyung giving her hard times it's been two hours since she tried to feed soohyung..

I am so done with this boy, i can't handle him anymore,he is too much just like his mother ,Hye young shouted while placing food tray harshly on dining table...
Seeing harsh behaviour of Hye young mrs.kim angrily said...why are you getting your anger on this little child, can't you just try to understand his feelings....

Oh mom "if you are so concerned then you go and feed him. cause i am so done with that boy, replying rudely Hye young left the place making her mother in law aka mrs Kim sigh in disappointment
And taking food plate mrs Kim went to soohyung to feed him but as soon as she reached in room her side catches a beautiful side where soohyung was eating food while sitting on your lap and you were feeding him...

On the other side

Taehyung condition is worst than you...he doesn't want to live anymore...but he have to because he made promise with her Love to take care of of you and his baby... He were blaming himself... because of him his wife died... if he just agreed to stay one night at Kim mansion the accident won't happen and jisoo would be alive....but there is no if....he thought in his mind and tears started roll from his close eyes ..

He is not talking why???? Grandma asked in a worried voice to woobin...
Grandma...he has gone through a lot..he needs time..woobin wiped tears from grandma's eyes and woobin's heart break seeing his brother condition....how is she??? Grandma asked woobin about you....she is the same....she is also not talking or eating anything....she just taking care of soohyung and crying remembering her sister....woobin said ....

Oh god please mercy on my poor child.......they didn't deserve it..... grandma said while tears rolling down on her cheeks.....
Grandma I am going to see yn whether she has eaten anything or not.... woobin said to mrs Kim and she nodd and he left from there.... And went to you.....and when he saw you he felt pang on his heart, cause you were starring at the blank space that has no direction at all...woobin comes to you but he hesitate cause you and he never had a proper conversation despite all of this he still built his courage and suggest you
"ynshii eat something .....you didn't eat anything .... please eat something....but you just looked at him with sad eyes and he couldn't stop himself to hug you and he immediately embrace you in his arm and because of his sudden action you felt Little shocked but you really need someone's comfort and when he did you couldn't control yourself anymore and started crying loudly .....

it's okay yn everything will be fine..hmmm...he console you while patting your head ,and when you calmed down he backed away...and wiped your tears and said wait here...i will bring some food for you...you didn't say anything and he went outside the room ..as soon as he left someone enter in room.....

I didn't know girls like you are so good at trapping boys from rich families... Hye young said while coming towards you and hearing her you frown....and seeing your confused expression she rolled her eyes and said " oh come on yn ....don't pretend to be so innocent i know girls like you who just want some money to fullfill their desires.....
Your anger knew no bounds after listening to her but still you controlled thinking she is Taehyung's aunt and said..."aunt I'm not the girl you think I am.....oh really yn....then why are you still here in Kim mansion ....i mean if you are not one of the girl who love to trap rich guy for money....then why are you here...i understand your sister died but Now even her last rites have been done, still what are you doing here, Listen baby, if I were in your place, I would not have stayed here for a second, saying this she left you alone in your all messy thought
After listening to her, you realised that the aunt is right, what is the reason for your staying here when your sister has died, so you don't have to reason stay here anymore....and also after your sister died Taehyung never comes to you maybe he also thought the same and your heart clenched thinking all this but still you made up your mind and thought to leave Kim mansion as soon as possible.....but the thought of soohyung stopped you doing this ....
.................................................................